McKechnie FieldBradenton Marauders
McKechnie Field is an outdoor baseball stadium located in Bradenton, Florida. The stadium is the spring training home of the Pittsburgh Pirates. It is also the home of the Bradenton Marauders. The stadium was opened back in 1923 but has undergone about $30 million in renovations leaving its current capacity at 6,602.
- McKechnie Field
1611 9th Street Bradenton, FL 34205
Call at (941) 748-4610
- City of Bradenton
- Main Concourse behind Home Plate
Surrounding area - General
- Throughout facility
- $2.00 - $10.00
- Next year's Draft deeper, packed with pitchers
- As Meetings approach, Bucs consider options
- Pirates mourn passing of 24-year-old outfielder
- Bucs acquire Stewart to serve as Martin's backup
- Pirates sign Minor League catcher, reliever
- Bonds hopes to see doors to Hall open on second try
- Pirates make Minors trade, designate Jones
- Bucs know market doesn't favor them for A.J.
- McCutchen hoping to serve as an inspiration
- Single-game tickets on sale Nov. 29
- All items are subject to search
- Designated areas away from seating.
- Permitted. For personal-use only.
- Permitted. Cannot be opened during play.
- Permitted. One factory-sealed bottle per person.
- Permitted. 16x16x8 inches max.