McKechnie FieldBradenton Marauders
1611 9th Street, Bradenton, FL, 34205
McKechnie Field is an outdoor baseball stadium located in Bradenton, Florida. The stadium is the spring training home of the Pittsburgh Pirates. It is also the home of the Bradenton Marauders. The stadium was opened back in 1923 but has undergone about $30 million in renovations leaving its current capacity at 6,602.
Weather ForecastWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Main Concourse behind Home Plate
Surrounding area - General
- No event is scheduled here.
- Throughout facility
- $2.00 - $10.00
- Bucs struggle after delay, but don't blame rain
- Hernia surgery likely to end Taillon's season
- Bucs trade lefty Richard to Cubs
- Locke facing Tribe for first time, looks to even series
- McCutchen provides only offense for Bucs
- Stats of the Day: Bucs arms on historic pace
- Liriano neutralizes lefty-mashing Tigers
- Liriano's gem sets tone in Bucs' Detroit sweep
- Bucs prideful on eve of first pitch with dads
- All-Star starters unveiled Sunday, full rosters Monday
- All items are subject to search
- Designated areas away from seating.
- Permitted. For personal-use only.
- Permitted. Cannot be opened during play.
- Permitted. One factory-sealed bottle per person.
- Permitted. 16x16x8 inches max.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)