McKechnie FieldBradenton Marauders
1611 9th Street, Bradenton, FL, 34205
McKechnie Field is an outdoor baseball stadium located in Bradenton, Florida. The stadium is the spring training home of the Pittsburgh Pirates. It is also the home of the Bradenton Marauders. The stadium was opened back in 1923 but has undergone about $30 million in renovations leaving its current capacity at 6,602.
Weather ForecastWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Main Concourse behind Home Plate
Surrounding area - General
- No event is scheduled here.
- Throughout facility
- $2.00 - $10.00
- McCutchen on mini-slump: 'It's a matter of time'
- Watson brings out eighth-inning hammer for Bucs
- Liriano looks to beat D-backs for first time in career
- Marte's ninth-inning single lifts Pirates past D-backs
- Melancon comes through for third straight game
- Harrison cashing in on rare chances with RISP
- Cole delivers ace-like outing vs. D-backs
- Pirates cruise with Cole leading the charge
- 8-pitch at-bat by Polanco impresses Hurdle
- McCutchen on Delgado HBP: 'It's the past'
- All items are subject to search
- Designated areas away from seating.
- Permitted. For personal-use only.
- Permitted. Cannot be opened during play.
- Permitted. One factory-sealed bottle per person.
- Permitted. 16x16x8 inches max.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)