McKechnie FieldBradenton Marauders
1611 9th Street, Bradenton, FL, 34205
McKechnie Field is an outdoor baseball stadium located in Bradenton, Florida. The stadium is the spring training home of the Pittsburgh Pirates. It is also the home of the Bradenton Marauders. The stadium was opened back in 1923 but has undergone about $30 million in renovations leaving its current capacity at 6,602.
10-20-2014 Mon Hi 83°F
10-21-2014 Tue Hi 83°F
10-22-2014 Wed Hi 87°F
10-23-2014 Thu Hi 87°F
Lo 67°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Main Concourse behind Home Plate
Surrounding area - General
- No event is scheduled here.
- Throughout facility
- $2.00 - $10.00
- Tribe's Smith delivers walk-off double in 11th
- Hurdle, Huntington praise departing Banister
- Catching prospect Diaz could be in Pirates' plans for 2015
- Glasnow rebounds in second Fall League outing
- Banister won't manage in Arizona Fall League after all
- Bucs considering future of four key veterans
- Top Pirates prospect Glasnow on the fast track
- Stars of tomorrow ready to shine as '14 AFL season begins
- Hurdle's hip replacement surgery successful
- Pirates acquire pitcher Guilmet from Orioles
- All items are subject to search
- Designated areas away from seating.
- Permitted. For personal-use only.
- Permitted. Cannot be opened during play.
- Permitted. One factory-sealed bottle per person.
- Permitted. 16x16x8 inches max.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)