McKechnie FieldBradenton Marauders
1611 9th Street, Bradenton, FL, 34205
McKechnie Field is an outdoor baseball stadium located in Bradenton, Florida. The stadium is the spring training home of the Pittsburgh Pirates. It is also the home of the Bradenton Marauders. The stadium was opened back in 1923 but has undergone about $30 million in renovations leaving its current capacity at 6,602.
08-30-2015 Sun Hi 85°F
08-31-2015 Mon Hi 84°F
09-01-2015 Tue Hi 89°F
09-02-2015 Wed Hi 89°F
Lo 76°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Main Concourse behind Home Plate
Surrounding area - General
- No event is scheduled here.
- Throughout facility
- $2.00 - $10.00
- Happ to it: Lefty bolstering Bucs' rotation
- Ram shot: Early HR leads way past Rockies
- Morton faces Rockies amid thrill of the chase
- Aramis on RBI prowl since rejoining Bucs
- Pirates toast 1960 World Series champs
- Throw-lanco: Pirate shows off cannon
- Harrison's clutch hit, Polanco's arm lift Bucs
- What a catch: Cervelli, Stewart solidify Bucs
- Glasnow, Garcia among 10 top prospect performers Thursday
- Alvarez's solo blast reaches rare territory
- All items are subject to search
- Designated areas away from seating.
- Permitted. For personal-use only.
- Permitted. Cannot be opened during play.
- Permitted. One factory-sealed bottle per person.
- Permitted. 16x16x8 inches max.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)