McKechnie FieldBradenton Marauders
1611 9th Street, Bradenton, FL, 34205
McKechnie Field is an outdoor baseball stadium located in Bradenton, Florida. The stadium is the spring training home of the Pittsburgh Pirates. It is also the home of the Bradenton Marauders. The stadium was opened back in 1923 but has undergone about $30 million in renovations leaving its current capacity at 6,602.
Weather ForecastWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Main Concourse behind Home Plate
Surrounding area - General
- No event is scheduled here.
- Throughout facility
- $2.00 - $10.00
- Pirates can't solve Guerra in opener loss to Crew
- Brault thinks he belongs after first quality start
- Cervelli exits vs. Brewers with right foot injury
- Melancon drawing interest ahead of Deadline
- Vogelsong could be one start from Bucs return
- Taillon looks to stay hot vs. Anderson, Brewers
- Midseason update: Pirates' Top 30 prospects list
- Hit in 57 games, win $5.6 million
- Bucs land six on Top 100 Prospects list
- Inbox: Should Bucs buy or sell at Trade Deadline?
- All items are subject to search
- Designated areas away from seating.
- Permitted. For personal-use only.
- Permitted. Cannot be opened during play.
- Permitted. One factory-sealed bottle per person.
- Permitted. 16x16x8 inches max.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)