McKechnie FieldBradenton Marauders
1611 9th Street, Bradenton, FL, 34205
McKechnie Field is an outdoor baseball stadium located in Bradenton, Florida. The stadium is the spring training home of the Pittsburgh Pirates. It is also the home of the Bradenton Marauders. The stadium was opened back in 1923 but has undergone about $30 million in renovations leaving its current capacity at 6,602.
04-30-2017 Sun Hi 89°F
05-01-2017 Mon Hi 87°F
05-02-2017 Tue Hi 85°F
05-03-2017 Wed Hi 83°F
Lo 71°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Main Concourse behind Home Plate
Surrounding area - General
- No event is scheduled here.
- Throughout facility
- $2.00 - $10.00
- Consistency on mound a factor for Nova
- Nova tosses gem in complete-game victory
- Pirates place Freese on DL, call up Ortiz
- MLB.TV: Watch every night on every device
- Kuhl gets the nod vs. Marlins
- Bucs use 8-run 2nd inning to rout Marlins
- Taillon continues dominance on road
- Pirates' Top 30 prospects list
- Pirates' bats put together big inning
- Ngoepe has big offensive night in 1st start
- All items are subject to search
- Designated areas away from seating.
- Permitted. For personal-use only.
- Permitted. Cannot be opened during play.
- Permitted. One factory-sealed bottle per person.
- Permitted. 16x16x8 inches max.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)