McKechnie FieldBradenton Marauders
1611 9th Street, Bradenton, FL, 34205
McKechnie Field is an outdoor baseball stadium located in Bradenton, Florida. The stadium is the spring training home of the Pittsburgh Pirates. It is also the home of the Bradenton Marauders. The stadium was opened back in 1923 but has undergone about $30 million in renovations leaving its current capacity at 6,602.
Weather ForecastWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Main Concourse behind Home Plate
Surrounding area - General
- No event is scheduled here.
- Throughout facility
- $2.00 - $10.00
- Bucs come alive as Taillon silences Mariners
- Rodriguez ties career high with 4 RBIs
- Taillon gets back on track in Seattle
- Last chance to cast your All-Star vote
- Hurdle's path to managing has Seattle roots
- Pirates radio guy Walk topples out of chair
- Locke, Gray set to square off as Bucs hit Oakland
- Hit in 57 games, win $5.6 million
- 2016 Draft: Signing and bonus tracker
- Hurdle: Marte free to toy with baserunners
- All items are subject to search
- Designated areas away from seating.
- Permitted. For personal-use only.
- Permitted. Cannot be opened during play.
- Permitted. One factory-sealed bottle per person.
- Permitted. 16x16x8 inches max.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)