McKechnie FieldBradenton Marauders
1611 9th Street, Bradenton, FL, 34205
McKechnie Field is an outdoor baseball stadium located in Bradenton, Florida. The stadium is the spring training home of the Pittsburgh Pirates. It is also the home of the Bradenton Marauders. The stadium was opened back in 1923 but has undergone about $30 million in renovations leaving its current capacity at 6,602.
08-27-2014 Wed Hi 97°F
08-28-2014 Thu Hi 93°F
08-29-2014 Fri Hi 94°F
08-30-2014 Sat Hi 96°F
Lo 78°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Main Concourse behind Home Plate
Surrounding area - General
- No event is scheduled here.
- Throughout facility
- $2.00 - $10.00
- Cutch returns after sustaining left rib injury
- Prospect McGuire racks up four hits in win
- McCutchen OK after exiting; Alvarez sprains foot
- Ike's pinch-hit homer lifts Bucs over Cardinals
- Touted trio among eight Bucs set for Fall League
- Top position prospect Bell shifting to first base
- Hurdle confident Pirates' best yet to come
- Surprise hits make for inspiring stories
- Tabata returns to Pirates after stint in Minors
- Barmes comes off DL to resume utility role
- All items are subject to search
- Designated areas away from seating.
- Permitted. For personal-use only.
- Permitted. Cannot be opened during play.
- Permitted. One factory-sealed bottle per person.
- Permitted. 16x16x8 inches max.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)