McKechnie FieldBradenton Marauders
1611 9th Street, Bradenton, FL, 34205
McKechnie Field is an outdoor baseball stadium located in Bradenton, Florida. The stadium is the spring training home of the Pittsburgh Pirates. It is also the home of the Bradenton Marauders. The stadium was opened back in 1923 but has undergone about $30 million in renovations leaving its current capacity at 6,602.
05-31-2016 Tue Hi 90°F
06-01-2016 Wed Hi 90°F
06-02-2016 Thu Hi 91°F
06-03-2016 Fri Hi 89°F
Lo 76°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Main Concourse behind Home Plate
Surrounding area - General
- No event is scheduled here.
- Throughout facility
- $2.00 - $10.00
- Pirates slam Marlins as Locke throws 3-hit shutout
- Hot-hitting Polanco belts first grand slam
- First shutout culmination of Locke's progression
- VOTE NOW: Cast this summer's starring roles
- 30 years after debut, Bonds reflects on Bucs tenure
- Cole, Pirates try to cool off Fernandez in Miami
- Kuhl aims to continue stellar season vs. Berrios, Red Wings
- Hit in 57 games, win $5.6 million
- Pirates' Top 30 Prospects list
- Meadows among top prospect performers Monday
- All items are subject to search
- Designated areas away from seating.
- Permitted. For personal-use only.
- Permitted. Cannot be opened during play.
- Permitted. One factory-sealed bottle per person.
- Permitted. 16x16x8 inches max.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)