McKechnie FieldBradenton Marauders
1611 9th Street, Bradenton, FL, 34205
McKechnie Field is an outdoor baseball stadium located in Bradenton, Florida. The stadium is the spring training home of the Pittsburgh Pirates. It is also the home of the Bradenton Marauders. The stadium was opened back in 1923 but has undergone about $30 million in renovations leaving its current capacity at 6,602.
04-17-2014 Thu Hi 85°F
04-18-2014 Fri Hi 78°F
04-19-2014 Sat Hi 79°F
04-20-2014 Sun Hi 80°F
Lo 64°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Main Concourse behind Home Plate
Surrounding area - General
- No event is scheduled here.
- Throughout facility
- $2.00 - $10.00
- Volquez, Bucs seek payback after sweep by Brewers
- Tabata crashes into wall on catch, exits with injury
- Hurdle wins replay challenge; Price loses review
- Hurdle hoping to get idle Pimentel some game action
- Amid string of whiffs, Marte out of starting lineup
- Pirates can't back Liriano, blanked by Reds' Cueto
- MLB Notebook: Bucs, Reds power up in Cincy
- Pirates win challenge, overturned call leads to run
- Cole allows career-high five runs as Bucs fall to Reds
- Bucs return to action to top Reds in homer-filled action
- All items are subject to search
- Designated areas away from seating.
- Permitted. For personal-use only.
- Permitted. Cannot be opened during play.
- Permitted. One factory-sealed bottle per person.
- Permitted. 16x16x8 inches max.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)