McKechnie FieldBradenton Marauders
1611 9th Street, Bradenton, FL, 34205
McKechnie Field is an outdoor baseball stadium located in Bradenton, Florida. The stadium is the spring training home of the Pittsburgh Pirates. It is also the home of the Bradenton Marauders. The stadium was opened back in 1923 but has undergone about $30 million in renovations leaving its current capacity at 6,602.
10-24-2014 Fri Hi 82°F
10-25-2014 Sat Hi 78°F
10-26-2014 Sun Hi 85°F
10-27-2014 Mon Hi 84°F
Lo 69°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Main Concourse behind Home Plate
Surrounding area - General
- No event is scheduled here.
- Throughout facility
- $2.00 - $10.00
- Pirates catching prospect Diaz showing defensive skills in AFL
- Marte, Martin finalists for Gold Glove; Cutch shut out
- Pirates ink righty Stinson to Minor League deal
- Pirates' Bell getting his feet wet at first base in AFL
- Tribe's Smith delivers walk-off double in 11th
- Hurdle, Huntington praise departing Banister
- Catching prospect Diaz could be in Pirates' plans for 2015
- Glasnow rebounds in second Fall League outing
- Banister won't manage in Arizona Fall League after all
- Bucs considering future of four key veterans
- All items are subject to search
- Designated areas away from seating.
- Permitted. For personal-use only.
- Permitted. Cannot be opened during play.
- Permitted. One factory-sealed bottle per person.
- Permitted. 16x16x8 inches max.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)