McKechnie FieldBradenton Marauders
1611 9th Street, Bradenton, FL, 34205
McKechnie Field is an outdoor baseball stadium located in Bradenton, Florida. The stadium is the spring training home of the Pittsburgh Pirates. It is also the home of the Bradenton Marauders. The stadium was opened back in 1923 but has undergone about $30 million in renovations leaving its current capacity at 6,602.
04-23-2014 Wed Hi 82°F
04-24-2014 Thu Hi 83°F
04-25-2014 Fri Hi 84°F
04-26-2014 Sat Hi 87°F
Lo 69°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Main Concourse behind Home Plate
Surrounding area - General
- No event is scheduled here.
- Throughout facility
- $2.00 - $10.00
- Prospect Polanco keeps up strong start at plate
- Volquez impresses in pitchers' duel, but Bucs fall short
- Pirates successfully challenge safe call at second
- Morton, Pirates gear up to square off against Reds' Simon
- Liriano's April woes keep up amid frigid weather
- With Wandy out, Thursday's starter still unknown
- Martin, Snider appealing suspensions
- Revitalized Volquez ready to write next chapter
- Pirates reaffirm commitment to environment
- McCutchen embodies Pirates' fighting spirit
- All items are subject to search
- Designated areas away from seating.
- Permitted. For personal-use only.
- Permitted. Cannot be opened during play.
- Permitted. One factory-sealed bottle per person.
- Permitted. 16x16x8 inches max.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)