McKechnie FieldBradenton Marauders
1611 9th Street, Bradenton, FL, 34205
McKechnie Field is an outdoor baseball stadium located in Bradenton, Florida. The stadium is the spring training home of the Pittsburgh Pirates. It is also the home of the Bradenton Marauders. The stadium was opened back in 1923 but has undergone about $30 million in renovations leaving its current capacity at 6,602.
Weather ForecastWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Main Concourse behind Home Plate
Surrounding area - General
- No event is scheduled here.
- Throughout facility
- $2.00 - $10.00
- Bullpen helping Bucs in Wild Card chase
- Nova superb in fourth Bucs victory
- Bullpen of the Week: 'Pen has Bucs knocking
- Bucs sweep Crew, pull within half-game of WC
- Pirates bolster bullpen, recall righty Schugel
- Pirates turn to Brault vs. Arrieta, Cubs
- Midseason update: Pirates' Top 30 prospects list
- Hit in 57 games, win $5.6 million
- Bauman: Pirates step up amid Cole news
- Bucs keep it in the park, outslug Crew in win
- All items are subject to search
- Designated areas away from seating.
- Permitted. For personal-use only.
- Permitted. Cannot be opened during play.
- Permitted. One factory-sealed bottle per person.
- Permitted. 16x16x8 inches max.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)