McKechnie FieldBradenton Marauders
1611 9th Street, Bradenton, FL, 34205
McKechnie Field is an outdoor baseball stadium located in Bradenton, Florida. The stadium is the spring training home of the Pittsburgh Pirates. It is also the home of the Bradenton Marauders. The stadium was opened back in 1923 but has undergone about $30 million in renovations leaving its current capacity at 6,602.
Weather ForecastWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Main Concourse behind Home Plate
Surrounding area - General
- No event is scheduled here.
- Throughout facility
- $2.00 - $10.00
- Alvarez shows off deep opposite-field power
- Morton looks like his old self in season debut
- Cervelli, Alvarez homer to back Morton's first win
- Locke looks to extend Pirates' pitching excellence
- Marte brings unique dynamic to cleanup spot
- Pirates designate pitcher Liz for assignment
- Liriano caps historic stretch for Pirates' rotation
- Cutch warming up after big series vs. Mets
- Liriano whiffs 12 as Pirates sweep away Mets
- Kang's emergence gives Bucs defensive versatility
- All items are subject to search
- Designated areas away from seating.
- Permitted. For personal-use only.
- Permitted. Cannot be opened during play.
- Permitted. One factory-sealed bottle per person.
- Permitted. 16x16x8 inches max.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)