McKechnie FieldBradenton Marauders
1611 9th Street, Bradenton, FL, 34205
McKechnie Field is an outdoor baseball stadium located in Bradenton, Florida. The stadium is the spring training home of the Pittsburgh Pirates. It is also the home of the Bradenton Marauders. The stadium was opened back in 1923 but has undergone about $30 million in renovations leaving its current capacity at 6,602.
07-28-2015 Tue Hi 82°F
07-29-2015 Wed Hi 82°F
07-30-2015 Thu Hi 82°F
07-31-2015 Fri Hi 82°F
Lo 76°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Main Concourse behind Home Plate
Surrounding area - General
- No event is scheduled here.
- Throughout facility
- $2.00 - $10.00
- Bucs may boost middle relief via trade
- Bob Feller Act of Valor Award nominees announced
- Ramirez's career comes full circle with Pirates
- Younger Games: 25-and-unders dominating
- Focus a big key to Cole's success on the mound
- S-Rod's 'D' helps Bucs short circuit Nats' rally
- Cole outduels Ross to pick up MLB-best 14th win
- Huntington open to adding players before Deadline
- Since break, Burnett has been off
- Burnett can't find groove as Bucs fall to Nats
- All items are subject to search
- Designated areas away from seating.
- Permitted. For personal-use only.
- Permitted. Cannot be opened during play.
- Permitted. One factory-sealed bottle per person.
- Permitted. 16x16x8 inches max.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)