McKechnie FieldBradenton Marauders
1611 9th Street, Bradenton, FL, 34205
McKechnie Field is an outdoor baseball stadium located in Bradenton, Florida. The stadium is the spring training home of the Pittsburgh Pirates. It is also the home of the Bradenton Marauders. The stadium was opened back in 1923 but has undergone about $30 million in renovations leaving its current capacity at 6,602.
07-29-2014 Tue Hi 90°F
07-30-2014 Wed Hi 94°F
07-31-2014 Thu Hi 96°F
08-01-2014 Fri Hi 93°F
Lo 76°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Main Concourse behind Home Plate
Surrounding area - General
- No event is scheduled here.
- Throughout facility
- $2.00 - $10.00
- Worley tosses shutout after Pirates' early outburst
- Pirates perplexed by Alvarez's throwing woes
- Cole hurls five scoreless innings in rehab start
- Snider adapting well to pinch-hitting role
- Deadline may help Bucs get boost for postseason push
- Glasnow jumps to top of Bucs' updated Top 20 list
- Harrison delivers at plate, on bases to spark Bucs
- Harrison's double move in rundown stands after review
- Pirates get Alvarez back in lineup in finale
- With lefty on the hill, Hurdle continues to rest Alvarez
- All items are subject to search
- Designated areas away from seating.
- Permitted. For personal-use only.
- Permitted. Cannot be opened during play.
- Permitted. One factory-sealed bottle per person.
- Permitted. 16x16x8 inches max.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)