McKechnie FieldBradenton Marauders
1611 9th Street, Bradenton, FL, 34205
McKechnie Field is an outdoor baseball stadium located in Bradenton, Florida. The stadium is the spring training home of the Pittsburgh Pirates. It is also the home of the Bradenton Marauders. The stadium was opened back in 1923 but has undergone about $30 million in renovations leaving its current capacity at 6,602.
Weather ForecastWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Main Concourse behind Home Plate
Surrounding area - General
- No event is scheduled here.
- Throughout facility
- $2.00 - $10.00
- As Nats clinch, young Bucs gain key experience
- Sloppy play hurts as Pirates fall back to .500
- Glasnow hopes to take 'pen lessons into rotation
- Glasnow, Bucs try to keep hopes alive in finale with Nats
- Q&A: Howe reflects on his 7 trips to the postseason
- Pirates solve Melancon, walk off in 11 on Stallings' hit
- Polanco runs into wall, bruises face
- Nova likes idea of re-signing with Pirates
- Pirates' Top 30 prospects list
- Coke joins Bucs as Schugel shut down
- All items are subject to search
- Designated areas away from seating.
- Permitted. For personal-use only.
- Permitted. Cannot be opened during play.
- Permitted. One factory-sealed bottle per person.
- Permitted. 16x16x8 inches max.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)