McKechnie FieldBradenton Marauders
1611 9th Street, Bradenton, FL, 34205
McKechnie Field is an outdoor baseball stadium located in Bradenton, Florida. The stadium is the spring training home of the Pittsburgh Pirates. It is also the home of the Bradenton Marauders. The stadium was opened back in 1923 but has undergone about $30 million in renovations leaving its current capacity at 6,602.
09-17-2014 Wed Hi 88°F
09-18-2014 Thu Hi 94°F
09-19-2014 Fri Hi 82°F
09-20-2014 Sat Hi 87°F
Lo 73°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Main Concourse behind Home Plate
Surrounding area - General
- No event is scheduled here.
- Throughout facility
- $2.00 - $10.00
- Liriano aims to stay hot for Bucs vs. Red Sox
- Starting Morton pays off for Bucs vs. Red Sox
- Morton named Bucs' nominee for Clemente Award
- Pirates honor Glasnow, Bell for Minor League work
- Off-day doesn't lead Pirates to alter rotation
- Mercer scratched from lineup due to back tightness
- Family, friends and fans celebrate Clemente at fundraiser
- Tekulve heads home after heart transplant surgery
- Flame-throwing Holdzkom a great find for Bucs
- For Bucs, Holdzkom can be second coming of K-Rod
- All items are subject to search
- Designated areas away from seating.
- Permitted. For personal-use only.
- Permitted. Cannot be opened during play.
- Permitted. One factory-sealed bottle per person.
- Permitted. 16x16x8 inches max.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)