Minute Maid ParkHouston Astros
Astros to get rid of Tal's Hill
Posted June 4, 2015ESPN.com News Services - The Earth wil...Read More...
MLB Opening Day 2015: The Best Ballpark Food Monstrosities
Posted April 6, 2015Laura Rosenfeld - Tech Times - It's ML...Read More...
02-12-2016 Fri Hi 79°F
02-13-2016 Sat Hi 62°F
02-14-2016 Sun Hi 73°F
02-15-2016 Mon Hi 72°F
Lo 49°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
The Astros shared their former home, the Astrodome, with the NFL’s Houston Oilers. In 1995, the Oilers announced they were leaving Houston for a new stadium deal in Nashville, Tennessee. Astros officials claimed renovations to the dome would help the club increase revenues. Enron Chairman Kenneth Lay stepped to the forefront saying he would substantially contribute to a new stadium if it was built in the downtown area. A referendum narrowly passed in 1996, ensuring the Astros would move out of their longtime Astrodome home, and into a new ballpark in downtown Houston.
- Sections 108, 112, 133 and 316
- Near FiveSeven Grill in Center Field
Within a 0.5 mile radius of the - General
- Exhibition: Milwaukee Brewers at Houston Astros Event Date Time: 03/31/2016 7:10PM
- Exhibition: Milwaukee Brewers at Houston Astros Event Date Time: 04/01/2016 1:10PM
- Kansas City Royals at Houston Astros Event Date Time: 04/11/2016 TBA
- Kansas City Royals at Houston Astros Event Date Time: 04/12/2016 TBA
- Kansas City Royals at Houston Astros Event Date Time: 04/13/2016 TBA
See all upcoming event at this venue
- Section 156
Goya's Latin Cafe
- Behind Home Plate Section 119
The Nutty Bavarian
- Section 107
- Sections 105, 131 and 420
Fan Accomodations Center
- Main Concourse Section 112, Upper Concourse Section 323
- Lobby of the Union Station building
Home Plate Supply Company
- Main Concourse behind Home Plate
- Plenty of Astros prospects on way up
- Astros GM: 'Our goal is win a championship'
- Springing into action, Astros ship truck to Florida
- Astros on Spanish FM radio for first time
- Gonzalez leads deep bench bunch
- Do your mascot homework with the Orbit Prank Power Rankings
- Hot Stove Tracker: Free agents and trades
- Astros' Top 30 Prospects list
- Giles, Fister have chance to make big impact
- Gattis' surgery frees up spring at-bats for others
- All items are subject to search
- Designated areas only.
- Permitted. Must be hand-held.
- Permitted. Must be in factory sealed clear plastic bottle.
- Permitted. Must fold and fit under seat.
- Permitted. 16x16x8 inches max.