Nationwide Arena Columbus Blue Jackets
200 West Nationwide Blvd , Columbus , OH, 43215
Nationwide Arena is home to the NHL's Columbus Blue Jackets. The stadium opened in 2000 with construction costs of $175 million. The stadium can host hockey, basketball, arena football, and concert events. It can seat 18,144 for Blue Jackets games, 19,500 for basketball, 21,000 for concerts and 17,171 for arena football games. The stadium also has a small ice rink inside that is both a practice rink for professional games and an open skating rink that the public can enjoy. Smoking at Nationwide Arena is prohibited, but there are a few outdoor areas throughout the facility that allow smoking but entrance and reentry are not allowed so use of the designated areas is necessary. If cash is needed, there are ATM's located throughout the main concourse.
04-21-2014 Mon Hi 77°F
04-22-2014 Tue Hi 67°F
04-23-2014 Wed Hi 61°F
04-24-2014 Thu Hi 67°F
Lo 55°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Nationwide Arena
200 West Nationwide Blvd Columbus , OH 43215
Call at (614) 246-2000
- Nationwide Mutual Insurance Comp
- 360 Architecture/NBBJ
- Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company
- Elevators in on the SW, SE, and NE corners of the main/upper concourse
- On the main concourse behinf Fox Sports, Ohio Blue Line Team Store.
- Near Section 111
- Near Section 118
- In section 206 in upper concourse
- Outside, by the ticket office, on the west plaza.
- all gates
adjacent lots and downtown parki - general park
- : (Handicap access)
- No event is scheduled here.
Grill Themed Food
- #BattleOn Playoff Preview: Game 3
- Jackets-Penguins infographic: Game 2
- Post Game: Blue Jackets 4, Penguins 3 (2OT)
- Quotables: Game 2
- The Numbers: Game 2
- Foligno optimistic for a return in Game 3
- #BattleOn Playoff Preview: Game 2
- CBJ Today: April 18
- Blue Jackets announce on-sale ticket information for Game 6 of first round series
- CBJ Today: April 17
- All guests and items are subject to search.
- only in designated outdoor areas
- permitted, no video
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)