Nationwide Arena Columbus Blue Jackets
Nationwide Arena is home to the NHL's Columbus Blue Jackets. The stadium opened in 2000 with construction costs of $175 million. The stadium can host hockey, basketball, arena football, and concert events. It can seat 18,144 for Blue Jackets games, 19,500 for basketball, 21,000 for concerts and 17,171 for arena football games. The stadium also has a small ice rink inside that is both a practice rink for professional games and an open skating rink that the public can enjoy. Smoking at Nationwide Arena is prohibited, but there are a few outdoor areas throughout the facility that allow smoking but entrance and reentry are not allowed so use of the designated areas is necessary. If cash is needed, there are ATM's located throughout the main concourse.
- Nationwide Arena
200 West Nationwide Blvd Columbus , OH 43215
Call at (614) 246-2000
- Nationwide Mutual Insurance Comp
- 360 Architecture/NBBJ
- Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company
- Elevators in on the SW, SE, and NE corners of the main/upper concourse
- On the main concourse behinf Fox Sports, Ohio Blue Line Team Store.
- Near Section 111
- Near Section 118
- In section 206 in upper concourse
- Outside, by the ticket office, on the west plaza.
- all gates
adjacent lots and downtown parki - general park
- : (Handicap access)
Grill Themed Food
- Blue Jackets prospect Oscar Dansk named Vaughn CHL Goaltender of the Week
- Blue Jackets, Springfield Falcons extend AHL affiliation agreement through 2014-15 season
- Game Day Central: Blue Jackets vs. Devils
- Post Game: Penguins 2, Blue Jackets 1
- By The Numbers: Blue Jackets at Penguins
- CBJ Weekly Report (Dec. 9)
- Blue Jackets recall defenseman Tim Erixon from Springfield
- CBJ Power Rankings: Dec. 9
- Game Day Central: Blue Jackets at Penguins
- CBJ Today: Dec. 8
- All guests and items are subject to search.
- only in designated outdoor areas
- permitted, no video
Browse Fan Reviews
Crowne Plaza Hotel33 East Nationwide Blvd, Columbus, OH, 43215
Phone no: 614-461-4100
Our hotel's location is perfect for exploring downtown on our rental bikes or attending concerts and sporting event at Ohio State, Nationwide Arena, Huntington Ballpark and The LC Pavilion.
Courtyard Columbus Downtown35 West Spring Street, Columbus, OH, 43215
Phone no: 614-228-3200
A perfectly situated Downtown Columbus hotel, the Courtyard by Marriott Columbus Downtown hotel offers superb service in an energetic urban setting.
Hyatt Regency Columbus350 North High St, Columbus, OH, 43215
Phone no: 614-463-1234
Open, bright, modern, unique archirecture are just a few words to discribe the Hyatt Regency Columbus. In addition, we offer an indoor pool, sundeck, great fitness facility with the latest cardio equipment. Renovated meeting rooms, public space, renovated
Cotters Restaurant200 West Nationwide Blvd, Columbus, OH, 43215
Phone no: 614-221-9060
The cuisine, atmosphere, and first-class staff at Cotters Restaurant will be sure to leave a lasting impression. Whether you are joining us for a casual meal or special event, Cotters is the place to be.
Boston's The Gourmet Pizza191 W. Nationwide Blvd., Columbus, OH, 43215
Phone no: 614-229-4275
Boston's offers a contemporary, sit-down family dining atmosphere with a separate sports bar customized with local team memorabilia. The result is a fun, high-energy setting for families and sports enthusiasts alike.
Gordon Biersch Brewery Restaurant401 N. Front St, Columbus, OH, 43215
Phone no: 614-246-2900
Gordon Biersch Brewery Restaurant features original dishes of multi-ethnic favorites from across the globe, served in a high-energy, sophisticated atmosphere.