Nelson Wolff StadiumSan Antonio Missions
5757 W. US Highway 90, San Antonio, TX, 78227
Nelson Wolff Stadium is an outdoor minor league baseball stadium located in San Antonio, Texas. The stadium is home to the San Antonio Missions, the Double-A affiliate of the San Diego Padres. The UTSA Roadrunners baseball team also plays some home games at the stadium. It was opened in 1994 and has a capacity of about 9,500 spectators.
03-07-2014 Fri Hi 71°F
03-08-2014 Sat Hi 64°F
03-09-2014 Sun Hi 65°F
03-10-2014 Mon Hi 65°F
Lo 52°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- One by main entrance
Surrounding facility - General
- No event is scheduled here.
- Throughout facility
- $4.00 - $8.00
- Inside by Center Gate
- At Center Gate
- 2014 Individual Game Tickets On-Sale Monday
- Missions Move to CBS Sports Radio
- Fowler to Headline H-E-B Fourth of July Celebration
- Missions Field Staff Set for 2014
- Missions Announce Hall of Fame Jersey Series for 2014
- Missions Release 2014 Schedule
- Limonta's Slam Leads Missions to 13th Title
- Missions Stay Alive with 6-5 Win Over Travs
- Missions Come Up Short in Game 3
- Arkansas Evens TLCS with 1-0 Shutout
- All items are subject to search.
- Designated areas only.
- Permitted in berm area.
- Permitted, but strongly discouraged
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)