Nelson Wolff StadiumSan Antonio Missions
5757 W. US Highway 90, San Antonio, TX, 78227
Nelson Wolff Stadium is an outdoor minor league baseball stadium located in San Antonio, Texas. The stadium is home to the San Antonio Missions, the Double-A affiliate of the San Diego Padres. The UTSA Roadrunners baseball team also plays some home games at the stadium. It was opened in 1994 and has a capacity of about 9,500 spectators.
04-20-2014 Sun Hi 76°F
04-21-2014 Mon Hi 87°F
04-22-2014 Tue Hi 92°F
04-23-2014 Wed Hi 87°F
Lo 63°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- One by main entrance
Surrounding facility - General
- No event is scheduled here.
- Throughout facility
- $4.00 - $8.00
- Inside by Center Gate
- At Center Gate
- Long Ball Gives Missions Win Over Hounds
- Missions Blanked in Homestand Finale
- You Don't Know Jace!!
- Missions' Pitching Fans 11 in 2-1 win
- Missions Drop Home Opener in 14 innings
- New Look Missions Have Same Goal
- Cards Blank Missions 1-0
- Missions Take Series Over Cards with 6-3 Win
- Missions Fall in First Game of Series in Tulsa
- Missions Win Thriller in the 11th
- All items are subject to search.
- Designated areas only.
- Permitted in berm area.
- Permitted, but strongly discouraged
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)