Smoothie King CenterNew Orleans Pelicans
1501 Girod Street, New Orleans, LA, 70113
The Smoothie King Center (formerly News Orleans Arena) is an indoor sports facility located in New Orleans, Louisiana. The now-defunct New Orleans Brass of the East Coast Hockey League was the sole tenant for three years until they folded in 2002. The New Orleans Pelicans (formerly Hornets) of the NBA took over for the Brass as tenants of the stadium in 2002 and have been there ever since. The New Orleans VooDoo play their Arena Football League games at the Center. The arena is used for concerts, basketball and arena football games and can seat up to 19,000 people.
Weather ForecastWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Sections 108 and 303
Adjacent to facility - General
- No event is scheduled here.
- Throughout the Arena
The Hornets Nest
- Girod Street Entrance
- Section 108 on the Main Concourse
- Steve Clifford Postgame Live - 10/20/16
- Charlotte Hornets Waive Andrew Andrews
- Hornets vs Heat LiveStream - 10/20/16
- Hornets Tally Win in Final Preseason Home Game
- Charlotte Hornets Watch Parties
- 2016 Election Prize Pack
- Catch the FOX Sports Fan Express
- Charlotte Hornets to Donate $50,000 in Education Grants
- Coach Clifford Live Postgame - 10/10/16
- Hornets vs Timberwolves LiveStream - 10/10/16
- All entrants are subject to search
- Designated outside areas
- Prohibited. Must first be approved by show or building manager.
- Permitted. Must be small.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)