New Orleans ArenaNew Orleans Hornets
1501 Girod Street, New Orleans, LA, 70113
The New Orleans Arena is an indoor sports facility located in New Orleans, Louisiana. The now-defunct New Orleans Brass of the East Coast Hockey League was the sole tenant for three years until they folded in 2002. The New Orleans Hornets of the NBA took over for the Brass as tenants of the stadium in 2002 and have been there ever since. The New Orleans Voodoo of the AFL will resume play in 2011 after a brief demise in 2008. The arena is used for concerts, basketball and arena football games and can seat up to 19,000 people.
03-09-2014 Sun Hi 72°F
03-10-2014 Mon Hi 69°F
03-11-2014 Tue Hi 70°F
03-12-2014 Wed Hi 80°F
Lo 46°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Sections 108 and 303
Adjacent to facility - General
- No event is scheduled here.
- Throughout the Arena
The Hornets Nest
- Girod Street Entrance
- Section 108 on the Main Concourse
- Tyreke Evans a catalyst for faster-paced Pelicans (3/8/14)
- What the Bucks had to say about 112-104 loss to the Pelicans (3/7/14)
- What the Pelicans had to say about 112-104 win over the Bucks (3/7/14)
- Pelicans.com postgame: Pelicans 112, Bucks 104 (3/7/14)
- Game Preview: Pelicans vs. Nuggets - March 9, 2014
- Pregame report: Bucks at Pelicans (3/7/14)
- New Orleans Pelicans Fact of the Day for March 7 (3/7/14)
- Shootaround update: Bucks at Pelicans (3/7/14)
- Pelicans News Around the Web (3/7/14)
- Game Preview: Pelicans vs. Bucks - March 7, 2014
- All entrants are subject to search
- Designated outside areas
- Prohibited. Must first be approved by show or building manager.
- Permitted. Must be small.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)