New Orleans ArenaNew Orleans Hornets
1501 Girod Street, New Orleans, LA, 70113
The New Orleans Arena is an indoor sports facility located in New Orleans, Louisiana. The now-defunct New Orleans Brass of the East Coast Hockey League was the sole tenant for three years until they folded in 2002. The New Orleans Hornets of the NBA took over for the Brass as tenants of the stadium in 2002 and have been there ever since. The New Orleans Voodoo of the AFL will resume play in 2011 after a brief demise in 2008. The arena is used for concerts, basketball and arena football games and can seat up to 19,000 people.
04-23-2014 Wed Hi 85°F
04-24-2014 Thu Hi 82°F
04-25-2014 Fri Hi 83°F
04-26-2014 Sat Hi 83°F
Lo 68°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Sections 108 and 303
Adjacent to facility - General
- No event is scheduled here.
- Throughout the Arena
The Hornets Nest
- Girod Street Entrance
- Section 108 on the Main Concourse
- Black and Blue Report: April 22, 2014
- Work on low-post game, ballhandling next for Anthony Davis
- Fans Can Vote Pelicans Forward Anthony Davis as Seasonlong Kia Community Assist Awardwinner
- Pelicans News Around the Web (4/21/14)
- Tyreke Evans authors game to remember vs. Thunder
- Anthony Davis one of four NBA Most Improved Player nominees (4/18/14)
- Five things to know about the Pelicans on April 18 (4/18/14)
- Pelicans News Around the Web (4/18/14)
- New Orleans Pelicans Fact of the Day for April 18 (4/18/14)
- New Orleans Pelicans Fact of the Day for April 17 (4/17/14)
- All entrants are subject to search
- Designated outside areas
- Prohibited. Must first be approved by show or building manager.
- Permitted. Must be small.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)