Pepsi CenterColorado Avalanche
Pepsi Center (The Can) is a multipurpose arena home to the Denver Nuggets of the NBA, the Colorado Avalanche of the NHL and the Colorado Mammoth of the NLL. The Pepsi Center was constructed in 1997 and opened in 1999 as part of a large six-year sporting venue upgrade in Denver along with Coors Field and Invesco Field. Pepsi Center features views of the Rocky Mountains and players from the NBA and NHL illustrated in action poses on a suspended sculpture in the arena’s foyers.
- Pepsi Center
1000 Chopper Circle Denver, CO 80204
Call at (303) 405-1100
- Kroenke Sports Enterprises
- Pepsi Co
- 2 in the East Atrium, 2 in the Grand Atrium
- Upper Level Section 366
- Frontier Airlines Will Call Ticket Lobby
- Lower Levels Sections 120 and 144
Adjacent - General
- Allowed but not encouraged. No open alcohol or saving spaces for others.
- Upper Level, Lower Level and Club Level
- North Side of Grand Atrium, across from Sections 104, 120, 142, 144, 252, 308, 335 and 367
- Grand Atrium, and Sections 120 and 375
- Social Roundup November 30 - December 6
- NBA fans, fitness buffs can go inside a Nuggets workout
- Foye finding rhythm as potential long-range outburst looms
- Mozgov emerging as monster in the middle for Nuggets
- Brooklyn up next as Nuggets seek to extend winning streak
- Nuggets have appetite for success as six-game trip begins
- Familiar faces return to Denver as Nuggets take on Knicks
- Plenty of things to be thankful for across Nuggets Nation
- Nuggets take winning streak into Minnesota matchup
- Gallinari provides unique voice on Nuggets radio broadcasts
- All bags are subjected to search.
- Designated outside areas
- Permitted. No video. No flash. Lenses must be 4 inches or less.
- Permitted. Must be soft-sided.
- Prohibited. Empty water bottles may be allowed inside.
- Permitted. Must be small.
Browse Fan Reviews
Hampton Inn Suites Denver Speer Boulevard2728 Zuni St, Denver, CO, 80211
Phone no: 303-455-4588
This city-center hotel is located in Denver, close to Denver's Downtown Aquarium, Children's Museum of Denver, and Elitch Gardens Theme Park. Also nearby are Pepsi Center and Invesco Field at Mile High.
Courtyard by Marriott Denver Downtown934 16th Street, Denver, CO, 80202
Phone no: 303-571-1114
This Denver property has a restaurant, a bar/lounge, and a coffee shop/café. Business amenities at this 3.0-star property include a business center, business services, and audio-visual equipment. Guest parking is available for a surcharge.
The Westin Denver Downtown1672 Lawrence St, Denver, CO, 80202
Phone no: 303-572-9100
The Westin Denver Downtown has a health club, indoor and outdoor pools, a spa tub, and a sauna. Business amenities include a business center and wireless Internet access.
Blue Sky Grill1000 Chopper Cir, Denver, CO, 80204
Phone no: 303-405-6090
Pepsi Center's Blue Sky Grill offers western cuisine in a mountain lodge setting. Inspired by the Q Creek Ranch in Wyoming, the restaurant captures the unparalleled beauty found only in the Rocky Mountains. Conveniently located in LoDo, Blue Sky Grill is
Brauns Bar & Grill1055 Auraria Pkwy, Denver, CO, 80204
Phone no: 720-932-0707
Extraordinary cuisine for fans getting ready to catch a game. Located beside the Pepsi Center.
Old Chicago1415 Market St, Denver, Co, 80202
Phone no: 303-893-1806
The casual, tavern-like vibe draws groups of professionals, families and couples who sit in overstuffed booths to enjoy steaming deep dish pizza.