Petersen Events CenterPittsburgh Panthers
3719 Terrace St, Pittsburgh, PA, 15261
The Petersen Events Center is home to the University of Pittsburgh's NCAA basketball team, the Panthers. The stadium opened in 2002 after nearly two years of construction with initial construction costs of $119 million. The facility is located in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and the basketball court has a hardwood playing surface. The facility has a current seating capacity of 12,508 and the stadium has hosted some popular music concerts such as Counting Crows. The facility added a new HD Video scoreboard in 2011 and features a climate controlled facility with eighteen luxury suites, restrooms, and concessions. The student section has been voted one of the loudest in all of college basketball.
05-28-2015 Thu Hi 86°F
05-29-2015 Fri Hi 88°F
05-30-2015 Sat Hi 87°F
05-31-2015 Sun Hi 65°F
Lo 58°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- No event is scheduled here.
- Pittsburgh Men's Basketball news
- Men's Basketball to Host Purdue in 2015 Big Ten/ACC Challenge
- Men's Basketball Signs Graduate Transfer Rafael Maia
- Men's Basketball Signs Graduate Transfer Sterling Smith
- Jamie Dixon Joins TNT NCAA Tournament Coverage as Guest Analyst
- Post-Game Quotesheet
- Post-Game Notes
- Pittsburgh Falls to George Washington 60-54 in NIT 1st round
- Men's Basketball Hosts George Washington in NIT Tonight at 7 p.m.
- Men's Basketball to Host George Washington in NIT First Round on Tuesday at 7 p.m.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)