Philips ArenaAtlanta Hawks
Philips Arena is home to the NBA's Atlanta Hawks. Until 2011 it was also home to the NHL's Thrashers but they moved to Winnipeg. Philips Arena opened in 1999 with construction costing $213.5 million. The stadium has a seating capacity of 17,624 for ice hockey and 18,118 for basketball games. It has some luxury seating options including luxury seats, party suites, and club suites. The stadium has an uncommon feature with the luxury seating being on only one side of the floor. Philips arena added see through clocks which is becoming popular because it allows fans sitting behind the basket to see without the clock timer blocking their view. In 2008 Philips Arena received minor damage to the exterior from a tornado that struck the area but was otherwise fine.
- Philips Arena
1 Philips Dr Atlanta , GA 30303
Call at (404) 878-3000
- Atlanta Spirit, LLC
- Philips Global
- Near First Horizon Club
- Second entrance to the Guest and Sales Service Center
- First Aid Center on the Upper Concourse
Adjacent to facility and across - General
- 12/20 Utah Jazz at Atlanta Hawks
- 12/23 Atlanta Hawks at Miami Heat
- 12/26 Atlanta Hawks at Cleveland Cavaliers
- 12/28 Charlotte Bobcats at Atlanta Hawks
- 12/29 Atlanta Hawks at Orlando Magic
- 12/31 Atlanta Hawks at Boston Celtics
- 01/03 Golden State Warriors at Atlanta Hawks
- 01/04 Atlanta Hawks at Chicago Bulls
- 01/06 Atlanta Hawks at Brooklyn Nets
- 01/08 Indiana Pacers at Atlanta Hawks
- Throughout facility
- Hawks Recall Dennis Schröder from Bakersfield Jam, Assign Jared Cunningham
- Hawks Recall John Jenkins from Bakersfield Jam
- Hawks Assign Jenkins to Bakersfield, Recall Cunningham
- Hawks Assign Dennis Schröder to Bakersfield Jam
- Hawks Individual Game Tickets for 2nd Half of Season On Sale Tomorrow
- Hawks Celebrate the Holidays with 12 Days of Giving
- Hawks Assign Jared Cunningham To Bakersfield Jam
- Hawks Statement On Passing of Walt Bellamy
- Hawks Waive Eric Dawson
- Hawks Waive Royal Ivey
- All items are subject to search
- Designated outside areas only
- Permitted. Must be small.
Browse Fan Reviews
Omni Hotel At Cnn Center100 CNN Center, Atlanta, GA, 30335
Phone no: 404-659-0000
The Omni Hotel at CNN Center is connected to Philips Arena and the Georgia World Congress Center, and it is the nearest hotel to the Georgia Dome.
Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta275 Baker Street, Atlanta, GA, 30313
Phone no: 404-577-2001
The NEW Hilton Garden Inn Downtown Atlanta hotel is situated at the crossroads of the city's most preferred destination, Centennial Olympic Park.
Quality Hotel Downtown89 Luckie St., Atlanta, GA, 30303
Phone no: 877-784-6835
In the heart of downtown Atlanta. Convenient to shopping, dining and entertainment. Walk to Georgia World Congress Center, Philips Arena, Atlanta Market Center, Georgia Dome, Georgia State University and Underground Atlanta
Taco MacOne Georgia Dome Drive, Atlanta, GA, 30313
Phone no: 404-223-4636
Taco Mac is still famous for its “Buffalo Wings” and draft selection, but most of all for its friendly and inviting atmosphere.
Dantanna's1 CNN Center, Atlanta, GA, 30303
Phone no: 404-522-8873
Dantanna’s is the originator of the upscale sports restaurant concept and after a successful introduction in Buckhead, Dantanna’s has brought their signature style to Downtown Atlanta.
McCormick & Schmick's Seafood190 Marietta St NW, Atlanta, GA, 30303
Phone no: 404-521-1236
McCormick & Schmick's at CNN Center offers traditional seafood excellence at one of Atlanta's top places of interest.