PPL ParkPhiladelphia Union
As the Philadelphia Union thunder across PPL Park, their home stadium, there are 18,500 fans seated at the stadium eagerly awaiting the outcome. Ever since the stadium was opened in 2010, the battle has been on with several collegiate soccer, soccer championship, lacrosse and football games. It even has a permanent stage to host concerts and the stadium can hold 26,000 music fans easily. Moreover the stadium has easy access to major roadways, railways and the airport.
PPL Park has a unique soccer-specific design that has been celebrated and recognized by many as being the best well constructed recreation project of the year. At the same time, the design is versatile enough to adapt to any kind of sports. The stadium has also taken special care to see that all safety and security measures are followed.
- PPL Park
1 Stadium Drive Chester, PA 19013
Call at (610) 859-3100
- Delaware County
- Rossetti Architects
- Pennsylvania Power and Light
- Scouting report: A breakdown of what to expect from Saturday's MLS Cup finale (4 p.m., ESPN)
- Some notes to ensure you are in the know when the College Cup comes to Chester, Dec. 13-15
- Zach Pfeffer hungry to translate lessons learned from loan spell into larger role with Union
- Path to PPL Park: Tips straight from the source on how to play for the Union's highest level
- Union Top 10: Williams SportsCenter side volley or Wheeler/Hoppenot connection? You decide.
- Hungry for more minutes, Union forward Hoppenot taking offseason very seriously
- Major League Soccer State of the League address with commissioner Don Garber
- Union Top 10: Conor Casey's dive or Ray Gaddis' marathon sprint? You decide.
- Philadelphia Union 2014 MLS regular season schedule unveiled
- An analysis of the Union's 34-game Major League Soccer regular season month-by-month
- All items and bags are subject to a search