PPL ParkPhiladelphia Union
1 Stadium Drive, Chester, PA, 19013
As the Philadelphia Union thunder across PPL Park, their home stadium, there are 18,500 fans seated at the stadium eagerly awaiting the outcome. Ever since the stadium was opened in 2010, the battle has been on with several collegiate soccer, soccer championship, lacrosse and football games. It even has a permanent stage to host concerts and the stadium can hold 26,000 music fans easily. Moreover the stadium has easy access to major roadways, railways and the airport. PPL Park has a unique soccer-specific design that has been celebrated and recognized by many as being the best well constructed recreation project of the year. At the same time, the design is versatile enough to adapt to any kind of sports. The stadium has also taken special care to see that all safety and security measures are followed.
07-24-2014 Thu Hi 82°F
07-25-2014 Fri Hi 83°F
07-26-2014 Sat Hi 86°F
07-27-2014 Sun Hi 67°F
Lo 55°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- No event is scheduled here.
- Union goals have flowed since a loss to Los Angeles, but which one has been the best?
- Academy notebook: Union nab multiple awards, award first ever graduate and U14s dominate
- Playoffs are in sight under interim manager Jim Curtin and Philadelphia Union technical staff
- Union midfielder Zach Pfeffer added to Chipotle MLS Homegrown Game roster
- Patience and hard work has truly proved to be a virtue for Union defender Ethan White
- His teammates call him "Grandpa," but Fred still has plenty of samba left in his soccer
- Match recap: Union secure crucial road point in Chicago to close three-game in eight-day odyssey
- Match preview: The Union need to continue their hot streak in front of goal
- Match recap: Union continue goal scoring fest en route to prime time win over rival Red Bulls
- Fan View: #PHIvNY
- All items and bags are subject to a search
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)