PPL ParkPhiladelphia Union
1 Stadium Drive, Chester, PA, 19013
As the Philadelphia Union thunder across PPL Park, their home stadium, there are 18,500 fans seated at the stadium eagerly awaiting the outcome. Ever since the stadium was opened in 2010, the battle has been on with several collegiate soccer, soccer championship, lacrosse and football games. It even has a permanent stage to host concerts and the stadium can hold 26,000 music fans easily. Moreover the stadium has easy access to major roadways, railways and the airport. PPL Park has a unique soccer-specific design that has been celebrated and recognized by many as being the best well constructed recreation project of the year. At the same time, the design is versatile enough to adapt to any kind of sports. The stadium has also taken special care to see that all safety and security measures are followed.
11-23-2014 Sun Hi 51°F
11-24-2014 Mon Hi 48°F
11-25-2014 Tue Hi 49°F
11-26-2014 Wed Hi 50°F
Lo 41°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- No event is scheduled here.
- The Year in Quotes: 2014
- Sebastien Le Toux ready to have his efforts pay dividends in returning Union to class of East
- MLS annual list of awards released with Union as nominee for MLS Fair Play Award as team
- Delaware Union latest youth club to join growing Philadelphia Union YDA program
- Philadelphia Union to host inaugural professional combine on December 16-17
- Meulensteen lauds Academy, calling it "the envy of America" when it comes to development
- Philadelphia Union press clips: November 17
- Philadelphia Union welcomes new investor in finance advisor David Seltzer
- Quote sheet from Friday's press conference featuring Union owner Jay Sugarman
- Meulensteen addition shows ownership commitment into resources "they believe in"
- All items and bags are subject to a search
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)