PPL ParkPhiladelphia Union
1 Stadium Drive, Chester, PA, 19013
As the Philadelphia Union thunder across PPL Park, their home stadium, there are 18,500 fans seated at the stadium eagerly awaiting the outcome. Ever since the stadium was opened in 2010, the battle has been on with several collegiate soccer, soccer championship, lacrosse and football games. It even has a permanent stage to host concerts and the stadium can hold 26,000 music fans easily. Moreover the stadium has easy access to major roadways, railways and the airport. PPL Park has a unique soccer-specific design that has been celebrated and recognized by many as being the best well constructed recreation project of the year. At the same time, the design is versatile enough to adapt to any kind of sports. The stadium has also taken special care to see that all safety and security measures are followed.
04-21-2014 Mon Hi 64°F
04-22-2014 Tue Hi 60°F
04-23-2014 Wed Hi 59°F
04-24-2014 Thu Hi 64°F
Lo 45°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- No event is scheduled here.
- The story of Saturday’s match against Houston told by “U”
- Match recap: Union end three game in eight day stretch with home stalemate against Dynamo
- Union to honor family that banded together in fight to educate and help people with Autism
- Philadelphia Union press clips: April 18
- Scouting report: What does Houston bring in Saturday's three match finale for Union?
- Match preview: Union look to get back in win column, keep sliding Dynamo on ice at PPL Park
- Staying disciplined the mindset heading into Saturday's showdown with Houston (4 p.m.)
- Match recap: Union upended by rival Red Bulls 2-1 in Wednesday night primetime thriller
- Match preview: Union prep to battle rival New York Red Bulls Wednesday night (7:30 p.m.)
- Three things you may not have recognized in Saturday's draw against Real Salt Lake
- All items and bags are subject to a search
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)