PPL ParkPhiladelphia Union
1 Stadium Drive, Chester, PA, 19013
As the Philadelphia Union thunder across PPL Park, their home stadium, there are 18,500 fans seated at the stadium eagerly awaiting the outcome. Ever since the stadium was opened in 2010, the battle has been on with several collegiate soccer, soccer championship, lacrosse and football games. It even has a permanent stage to host concerts and the stadium can hold 26,000 music fans easily. Moreover the stadium has easy access to major roadways, railways and the airport. PPL Park has a unique soccer-specific design that has been celebrated and recognized by many as being the best well constructed recreation project of the year. At the same time, the design is versatile enough to adapt to any kind of sports. The stadium has also taken special care to see that all safety and security measures are followed.
04-25-2014 Fri Hi 59°F
04-26-2014 Sat Hi 62°F
04-27-2014 Sun Hi 57°F
04-28-2014 Mon Hi 63°F
Lo 46°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- No event is scheduled here.
- Past is the past: Union have confident mindset going into Saturday's match against Montreal
- Doing the Math: How Union goalkeeper Zac MacMath played the odds to perfection...twice
- Sheanon Williams: “We want to win, it’s not just being competitive...we want to win games.”
- Philadelphia Union press clips: April 22
- Three things you might not have recognized in Saturday's home draw against Houston
- Union defender Gaddis notes having right attitude is secret for Union success this season
- The story of Saturday’s match against Houston told by “U”
- Match recap: Union end three game in eight day stretch with home stalemate against Dynamo
- Union to honor family that banded together in fight to educate and help people with Autism
- Scouting report: What does Houston bring in Saturday's three match finale for Union?
- All items and bags are subject to a search
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)