PPL ParkPhiladelphia Union
1 Stadium Drive, Chester, PA, 19013
As the Philadelphia Union thunder across PPL Park, their home stadium, there are 18,500 fans seated at the stadium eagerly awaiting the outcome. Ever since the stadium was opened in 2010, the battle has been on with several collegiate soccer, soccer championship, lacrosse and football games. It even has a permanent stage to host concerts and the stadium can hold 26,000 music fans easily. Moreover the stadium has easy access to major roadways, railways and the airport. PPL Park has a unique soccer-specific design that has been celebrated and recognized by many as being the best well constructed recreation project of the year. At the same time, the design is versatile enough to adapt to any kind of sports. The stadium has also taken special care to see that all safety and security measures are followed.
07-31-2014 Thu Hi 76°F
08-01-2014 Fri Hi 75°F
08-02-2014 Sat Hi 66°F
08-03-2014 Sun Hi 71°F
Lo 49°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- No event is scheduled here.
- Philadelphia Union acquire FIFA World Cup veteran goalkeeper in Algerian Rais Mbolhi
- Get to know: Union goalkeeper Rais Mbolhi
- Union showcase a few new faces in Friday night friendly against Crystal Palace at PPL Park
- Union goalkeeper Blake showcased his stuff in Friday night performance against Crystal Palace
- Fan View: #PHIvCPFC
- Weeks later but surprise visit from his father still gives Union midfielder Danny Cruz strength
- Lahoud called to Sierra Leone national team ahead of African Cup of Nations qualifier
- PPL Park to host CONCACAF Women’s Soccer semifinal, final for 2015 World Cup qualifying
- Match preview: Something to prove on both sides in Friday night club friendly at PPL Park
- Union goals have flowed since a loss to Los Angeles, but which one has been the best?
- All items and bags are subject to a search
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)