PPL ParkPhiladelphia Union
1 Stadium Drive, Chester, PA, 19013
As the Philadelphia Union thunder across PPL Park, their home stadium, there are 18,500 fans seated at the stadium eagerly awaiting the outcome. Ever since the stadium was opened in 2010, the battle has been on with several collegiate soccer, soccer championship, lacrosse and football games. It even has a permanent stage to host concerts and the stadium can hold 26,000 music fans easily. Moreover the stadium has easy access to major roadways, railways and the airport. PPL Park has a unique soccer-specific design that has been celebrated and recognized by many as being the best well constructed recreation project of the year. At the same time, the design is versatile enough to adapt to any kind of sports. The stadium has also taken special care to see that all safety and security measures are followed.
12-22-2014 Mon Hi 56°F
12-23-2014 Tue Hi 54°F
12-24-2014 Wed Hi 45°F
12-25-2014 Thu Hi 46°F
Lo 33°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- No event is scheduled here.
- Union goalkeeper Rais Mbolhi in a light we've never seen, courtesy of France's Clique TV
- Philadelphia Union opens 2015 Major League Soccer season at home against Colorado
- Open and honest: Union head coach Jim Curtin provides insight into his offseason and beyond
- Union technical staff looking for diamonds in the rough with two-day professional combine
- Do you think MLS offseason is too long? Here's what the players say, but what say you the fan?
- Philadelphia back on map of cities primed to host 2015 CONCACAF Gold Cup tournament
- Philadelphia Union press clips: December 19
- Shedding some light on the mentality behind how teams view MLS' two-stage Re-Entry Draft
- Expansion Draft recap: Highlights that emerged from Wednesday's two-team roster additions
- So what's up next? A brief synopsis of upcoming dates, events and venues that affect the Union
- All items and bags are subject to a search
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)