Prince George's StadiumBowie Baysox
4101 Crain Highway, Bowie, MD, 20716
Prince George's Stadium is home to the minor league AA baseball team of the Eastern League that is affiliated with the Baltimore Orioles', the Bowie Baysox. The stadium opened in 1994 after a little over six months of construction with initial construction costs of $10 million. The stadium is located in Bowie, Maryland and has a current seating capacity of 10,000 people. The ballpark's field features a natural grass playing surface. In 2000, the stadium hosted the AA division's All Star Game and was able to fit up to 14,000 people at the facility. The stadium has both restrooms and concessions located in the main concourse.
Weather ForecastWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Inside Louie's Locker Room to the right of the Main Entrance
On-site - General
- No event is scheduled here.
- Throughout the Stadium
Baysox Team Store
Louie's Locker Room
- To the right of the Main Entrance
- Baysox Trio Honored By Orioles
- 2015 Season in Review: Eastern League Champions
- Baysox Top Reading For Eastern League Championship
- Hess Win Secures Decisive Game 5
- Thompson Stifles Baysox in Game 3
- Baysox Cruise Past Reading to Split Series
- Late Rally Stifled in Series Opening Loss
- Baysox Play for E.L. Championship
- Baysox Win The Pennant!!
- Latimore Blasts Baysox into Series Lead
- Far end of the 3rd base Concourse only
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)