Pringles ParkJackson Generals
4 Fun Place, Jackson, TN, 38305
The Ballpark at Jackson Generals Park is a baseball stadium that is home to the Southern League's AA minor league baseball affiliate of the Seattle Mariners team, the Jackson Generals. The stadium opened in 1998 and used to be known as Pringles Park until 2012 (it was nicknamed The Big Chip). The ballpark's field features a natural grass playing surface and the grandstands have a current seating capacity of 6,000 people. The stadium is located in Jackson, Tennessee and has hosted Southern League All-Star tournaments in the past.
Weather ForecastWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- At the Diamond Jaxx Clubhouse Store
On-site - General
Diamond Jaxx Clubhous Store
- Diaz Denied by Lookouts Tuesday
- Generals to Host Free Labor Day event
- Unsworth Lifts Generals to 2-1 Win
- Lookouts Win Opener in Jackson
- Rubber Game Won by Shuckers, 2-0
- Jackson Swept by Shuckers in Twinbill
- Ketel Marte Makes it to Majors
- Generals and Shuckers Rained Out
- Jackson Releases its 2016 Schedule
- Generals Rally for Second-Straight Win
- All bags and persons are subject to search
- Designated areas only.
- Permitted. Will be subject to search.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)