New Era StadiumBuffalo Bills
Ralph Wilson Stadium no longer
Posted August 17, 2016WBNG News ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. (AP) --Ra...Read More...
The cost of a new stadium to Bills fans
Posted June 21, 2016Sal Maiorana - Rochester Democrat & Chronic...Read More...
Goodell sends Buffalo some pretty strong stadium hints
Posted June 6, 2016Darin Gantt - NBC Sports The best way ...Read More...
Weather ForecastWeather Powered by World Weather Online
Ralph Wilson was awarded an expansion AFL stadium in 1959 that would begin playing in 1960 at War Memorial Stadium in Buffalo. The 47,000 stadium (originally built in 1930) was deemed to small by NFL standards by the time the Bills became apart of the NFL in 1970. Owner Ralph Wilson initially searched for a new domed stadium in Buffalo, but ended up building the new stadium in Orchard Park, a town south of Buffalo. Rich Products signed a 25-year, $1.5 million deal for naming rights to the stadium. In 1973, Rich Stadium debuted and the Bills became the first team to sell naming rights to their stadium. Once the original deal expired in 1998, the stadium was named after Bills owner Ralph Wilson. The stadium's playing surface is made of Astroturf GameDay Grass and currently seats 73,967 rabid football fans. The stadium started out with a seating capacity of 80,020 but renovations and a Bills lease renewal in 1998 with Erie County, New York caused a drop to what the seating capacity is today. Ralph Wilson Stadium continued renovations with a High Definition Mitsubishi LED scoreboard and ribbon boards in 2007.
- Against the Stadium wall inside Gates 2 and 7
Adjacent to facility - Pre-paid Pre
Adjacent to facility - Public Lots
- Lot 2 only.
- No event is scheduled here.
- Throughout facility
- $2.00 - $10.00
- Between Gates 4 and 5 outside of facility
- On the 100 and 300 levels
The Bills Store
- How to Watch The John Murphy Show
- Bills defense focused on Pats scheme not who's playing QB
- Watch: QB update for Pats, Injury update for Bills
- Tyrod Taylor: "Still Trying to Get Better"
- LeSean McCoy: "We Have a Tough Task Ahead of Us"
- Rex Ryan: "We Will Be Prepared"
- Bills sign OT Michael Ola
- Local teenager inspires Bills before Week 3 win
- Top 7 storylines for Bills-Patriots this week
- Bills release K Jordan Gay; Sign two to PS
A new Bills stadium seen as important2014-10-09 14:16:43
Vic Carucci - Buffalo News -
Buffalo Bills owners commit to new stadium2014-11-07 16:16:05
John Wawrow - Associated Press -
Study focuses on site for new Bills Stadium2015-01-19 15:59:16
Jerry Zremski - The Buffalo News -
Ralph Wilson Stadium will be rocking2015-09-15 21:07:59
Ryan Hannable - WEEI Radio -
Bills’ fans get loud, but not loud enough to set record2015-09-21 16:28:56
Joseph Popiolkowski - Buffalo News -
Bills focus now is Ralph Wilson Stadium2016-01-29 18:50:26
Josh Alper - NBC Sports
Goodell sends Buffalo some pretty strong stadium hints2016-06-06 15:24:41
Darin Gantt - NBC Sports
The cost of a new stadium to Bills fans2016-06-21 16:45:19
Sal Maiorana - Rochester Democrat & Chro...Read More...
Ralph Wilson Stadium no longer2016-08-17 10:03:36
- All items are subject to search
- Designated outside areas
- Permitted. No video. Lenses must be 6 inches or less.
- Permitted. 12x12x12 inches max.
- Permitted. Must be unopened, single-serving in clear plastic bag