New Era FieldBuffalo Bills
Sweeping of rubber turf pellets delays Steelers-Bills in Buffalo
Posted December 12, 2016Nick Veronica - The Buffalo News A thi...Read More...
Ralph Wilson Stadium no longer
Posted August 17, 2016WBNG News ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. (AP) --Ra...Read More...
The cost of a new stadium to Bills fans
Posted June 21, 2016Sal Maiorana - Rochester Democrat & Chronic...Read More...
01-19-2017 Thu Hi 53°F
01-20-2017 Fri Hi 57°F
01-21-2017 Sat Hi 58°F
01-22-2017 Sun Hi 54°F
Lo 35°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
Ralph Wilson was awarded an expansion AFL stadium in 1959 that would begin playing in 1960 at War Memorial Stadium in Buffalo. The 47,000 stadium (originally built in 1930) was deemed to small by NFL standards by the time the Bills became apart of the NFL in 1970. Owner Ralph Wilson initially searched for a new domed stadium in Buffalo, but ended up building the new stadium in Orchard Park, a town south of Buffalo. Rich Products signed a 25-year, $1.5 million deal for naming rights to the stadium. In 1973, Rich Stadium debuted and the Bills became the first team to sell naming rights to their stadium. Once the original deal expired in 1998, the stadium was named after Bills owner Ralph Wilson. The stadium's playing surface is made of Astroturf GameDay Grass and currently seats 73,967 rabid football fans. The stadium started out with a seating capacity of 80,020 but renovations and a Bills lease renewal in 1998 with Erie County, New York caused a drop to what the seating capacity is today. Ralph Wilson Stadium continued renovations with a High Definition Mitsubishi LED scoreboard and ribbon boards in 2007.
- Against the Stadium wall inside Gates 2 and 7
Adjacent to facility - Pre-paid Pre
Adjacent to facility - Public Lots
- Lot 2 only.
- No event is scheduled here.
- Throughout facility
- $2.00 - $10.00
- Between Gates 4 and 5 outside of facility
- On the 100 and 300 levels
The Bills Store
- Bills agree to terms with Rick Dennison to become offensive coordinator
- Bills Today: Bills earn 'A' grade for McDermott hire
- Bills name Kelly Skipper running backs coach
- Bills Today: Decision making at QB will be a process
- Bills name Rob Boras tight ends coach
- William & Mary coach saw McDermott's leadership early
- Bills Today: Alexander named to PFWA All-AFC team
- Buffalo Bills Community Relations 2016 season recap
- Bills Today: Closing in on an OC
- Watch: Behind the Scenes with Sean McDermott
A new Bills stadium seen as important2014-10-09 14:16:43
Vic Carucci - Buffalo News -
Buffalo Bills owners commit to new stadium2014-11-07 16:16:05
John Wawrow - Associated Press -
Study focuses on site for new Bills Stadium2015-01-19 15:59:16
Jerry Zremski - The Buffalo News -
Ralph Wilson Stadium will be rocking2015-09-15 21:07:59
Ryan Hannable - WEEI Radio -
Bills’ fans get loud, but not loud enough to set record2015-09-21 16:28:56
Joseph Popiolkowski - Buffalo News -
Bills focus now is Ralph Wilson Stadium2016-01-29 18:50:26
Josh Alper - NBC Sports
Goodell sends Buffalo some pretty strong stadium hints2016-06-06 15:24:41
Darin Gantt - NBC Sports
The cost of a new stadium to Bills fans2016-06-21 16:45:19
Sal Maiorana - Rochester Democrat & Chro...Read More...
Ralph Wilson Stadium no longer2016-08-17 10:03:36
Sweeping of rubber turf pellets delays Steelers-Bills in Buffalo2016-12-12 15:41:16
Nick Veronica - The Buffalo News
- All items are subject to search
- Designated outside areas
- Permitted. No video. Lenses must be 6 inches or less.
- Permitted. 12x12x12 inches max.
- Permitted. Must be unopened, single-serving in clear plastic bag