Ralph Wilson StadiumBuffalo Bills
The $130 million renovation project at Ralph Wilson Stadium will
Posted November 1, 2013Like a football player at age 40, Ralph Wilson ...Read More...
Bills ban fan who fell out of Ralph Wilson Stadium's upper deck
Posted November 19, 2013The fan who slid down a handrail and fell into ...Read More...
04-17-2014 Thu Hi 60°F
04-18-2014 Fri Hi 58°F
04-19-2014 Sat Hi 64°F
04-20-2014 Sun Hi 64°F
Lo 34°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
Ralph Wilson was awarded an expansion AFL stadium in 1959 that would begin playing in 1960 at War Memorial Stadium in Buffalo. The 47,000 stadium (originally built in 1930) was deemed to small by NFL standards by the time the Bills became apart of the NFL in 1970. Owner Ralph Wilson initially searched for a new domed stadium in Buffalo, but ended up building the new stadium in Orchard Park, a town south of Buffalo. Rich Products signed a 25-year, $1.5 million deal for naming rights to the stadium. In 1973, Rich Stadium debuted and the Bills became the first team to sell naming rights to their stadium. Once the original deal expired in 1998, the stadium was named after Bills owner Ralph Wilson. The stadium's playing surface is made of Astroturf GameDay Grass and currently seats 73,967 rabid football fans. The stadium started out with a seating capacity of 80,020 but renovations and a Bills lease renewal in 1998 with Erie County, New York caused a drop to what the seating capacity is today. Ralph Wilson Stadium continued renovations with a High Definition Mitsubishi LED scoreboard and ribbon boards in 2007.
- Against the Stadium wall inside Gates 2 and 7
Adjacent to facility - Pre-paid Pre
Adjacent to facility - Public Lots
- Lot 2 only.
- No event is scheduled here.
- Throughout facility
- $2.00 - $10.00
- Between Gates 4 and 5 outside of facility
- On the 100 and 300 levels
The Bills Store
- 2014 Draft Preview: Alabama S Ha Ha Clinton-Dix
- Jim Kelly planning to spend Easter in Buffalo
- Draft Profile: TE Niklas eager to begin pro career
- Age is just a number to Fred Jackson
- 2014 Draft Preview: Clemson WR Sammy Watkins
- Buffalo among NFL's most affordable cities
- 2014 Draft Preview: S Carolina DE Jadeveon Clowney
- Buffalo Jills Final Auditions
- Patrick Kane predicts the 2014 Bills schedule
- ON THE CLOCK: Kiko's story - drafting a rookie of the year
- All items are subject to search
- Designated outside areas
- Permitted. No video. Lenses must be 6 inches or less.
- Permitted. 12x12x12 inches max.
- Permitted. Must be unopened, single-serving in clear plastic bag