Ralph Wilson StadiumBuffalo Bills
The $130 million renovation project at Ralph Wilson Stadium will
Posted November 1, 2013Like a football player at age 40, Ralph Wilson ...Read More...
Bills ban fan who fell out of Ralph Wilson Stadium's upper deck
Posted November 19, 2013The fan who slid down a handrail and fell into ...Read More...
NY extends contract with law firm to retain Buffalo Bills in NY
Posted April 30, 2014
07-25-2014 Fri Hi 79°F
07-26-2014 Sat Hi 88°F
07-27-2014 Sun Hi 97°F
07-28-2014 Mon Hi 98°F
Lo 64°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
Ralph Wilson was awarded an expansion AFL stadium in 1959 that would begin playing in 1960 at War Memorial Stadium in Buffalo. The 47,000 stadium (originally built in 1930) was deemed to small by NFL standards by the time the Bills became apart of the NFL in 1970. Owner Ralph Wilson initially searched for a new domed stadium in Buffalo, but ended up building the new stadium in Orchard Park, a town south of Buffalo. Rich Products signed a 25-year, $1.5 million deal for naming rights to the stadium. In 1973, Rich Stadium debuted and the Bills became the first team to sell naming rights to their stadium. Once the original deal expired in 1998, the stadium was named after Bills owner Ralph Wilson. The stadium's playing surface is made of Astroturf GameDay Grass and currently seats 73,967 rabid football fans. The stadium started out with a seating capacity of 80,020 but renovations and a Bills lease renewal in 1998 with Erie County, New York caused a drop to what the seating capacity is today. Ralph Wilson Stadium continued renovations with a High Definition Mitsubishi LED scoreboard and ribbon boards in 2007.
- Against the Stadium wall inside Gates 2 and 7
Adjacent to facility - Pre-paid Pre
Adjacent to facility - Public Lots
- Lot 2 only.
- No event is scheduled here.
- Throughout facility
- $2.00 - $10.00
- Between Gates 4 and 5 outside of facility
- On the 100 and 300 levels
The Bills Store
- Under Review: Jeff Tuel
- 7 signs the Ralph renovations are nearing completion
- What they're saying: National media visit Bills camp
- Training Camp Live Blog: 7/25
- Bills claim C Jared Wheeler, waive CB Smith
- Jim Kelly to participate in HOF game coin toss
- Bradham steps it up at critical time for LBs
- Can't Miss Play: Robert Woods One-Handed Catch
- Bills Roundup: Dareus Arrives, Wed Highlights
- Da'Norris Searcy: Being That Comfortable is Great
The $130 million renovation project at Ralph Wilson Stadium will2013-11-01 11:25:30
Like a football player at age 40, Ralph Wilson ...Read More...
Bills ban fan who fell out of Ralph Wilson Stadium's upper deck2013-11-19 14:19:24
The fan who slid down a handrail and fell into ...Read More...
NY extends contract with law firm to retain Buffalo Bills in NY2014-04-30 19:20:57
Tying Bills stadium deal to economic development2014-07-07 14:52:14
Bills stadium report2014-07-11 20:14:47
Report: Group explores Toronto stadium sites2014-07-25 14:24:20
- All items are subject to search
- Designated outside areas
- Permitted. No video. Lenses must be 6 inches or less.
- Permitted. 12x12x12 inches max.
- Permitted. Must be unopened, single-serving in clear plastic bag