Ralph Wilson StadiumBuffalo Bills
Bills focus now is Ralph Wilson Stadium
Posted January 29, 2016Josh Alper - NBC Sports On Thurs...Read More...
Bills’ fans get loud, but not loud enough to set record
Posted September 21, 2015Joseph Popiolkowski - Buffalo News - B...Read More...
Ralph Wilson Stadium will be rocking
Posted September 15, 2015Ryan Hannable - WEEI Radio - One of th...Read More...
02-09-2016 Tue Hi 45°F
02-10-2016 Wed Hi 48°F
02-11-2016 Thu Hi 50°F
02-12-2016 Fri Hi 51°F
Lo 42°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
Ralph Wilson was awarded an expansion AFL stadium in 1959 that would begin playing in 1960 at War Memorial Stadium in Buffalo. The 47,000 stadium (originally built in 1930) was deemed to small by NFL standards by the time the Bills became apart of the NFL in 1970. Owner Ralph Wilson initially searched for a new domed stadium in Buffalo, but ended up building the new stadium in Orchard Park, a town south of Buffalo. Rich Products signed a 25-year, $1.5 million deal for naming rights to the stadium. In 1973, Rich Stadium debuted and the Bills became the first team to sell naming rights to their stadium. Once the original deal expired in 1998, the stadium was named after Bills owner Ralph Wilson. The stadium's playing surface is made of Astroturf GameDay Grass and currently seats 73,967 rabid football fans. The stadium started out with a seating capacity of 80,020 but renovations and a Bills lease renewal in 1998 with Erie County, New York caused a drop to what the seating capacity is today. Ralph Wilson Stadium continued renovations with a High Definition Mitsubishi LED scoreboard and ribbon boards in 2007.
- Against the Stadium wall inside Gates 2 and 7
Adjacent to facility - Pre-paid Pre
Adjacent to facility - Public Lots
- Lot 2 only.
- No event is scheduled here.
- Throughout facility
- $2.00 - $10.00
- Between Gates 4 and 5 outside of facility
- On the 100 and 300 levels
The Bills Store
- Infographic: Buffalo Bills 2016 opponents
- Watch: The Best Of The 2015 Season
- Ryan brothers should serve as double benefit for Bills
- Top 3 WRs in 2016 Draft
- Mock Draft Watch 2.0
- Important Dates in Bills History: Feb. 8, 1960. First Bills season tickets go on sale
- Rob and Rex Ryan preview their 2016 season
- Bills Super Bowl memories
- Watch: Ronald Darby's Top Rookie Season Plays
- Bills in the Bowl, Bombs in Baghdad
A new Bills stadium seen as important2014-10-09 14:16:43
Vic Carucci - Buffalo News -
Buffalo Bills owners commit to new stadium2014-11-07 16:16:05
John Wawrow - Associated Press -
Study focuses on site for new Bills Stadium2015-01-19 15:59:16
Jerry Zremski - The Buffalo News -
Ralph Wilson Stadium will be rocking2015-09-15 21:07:59
Ryan Hannable - WEEI Radio -
Bills’ fans get loud, but not loud enough to set record2015-09-21 16:28:56
Joseph Popiolkowski - Buffalo News -
Bills focus now is Ralph Wilson Stadium2016-01-29 18:50:26
Josh Alper - NBC Sports
- All items are subject to search
- Designated outside areas
- Permitted. No video. Lenses must be 6 inches or less.
- Permitted. 12x12x12 inches max.
- Permitted. Must be unopened, single-serving in clear plastic bag