Ralph Wilson StadiumBuffalo Bills
The cost of a new stadium to Bills fans
Posted June 21, 2016Sal Maiorana - Rochester Democrat & Chronic...Read More...
Goodell sends Buffalo some pretty strong stadium hints
Posted June 6, 2016Darin Gantt - NBC Sports The best way ...Read More...
Bills focus now is Ralph Wilson Stadium
Posted January 29, 2016Josh Alper - NBC Sports On Thurs...Read More...
06-25-2016 Sat Hi 72°F
06-26-2016 Sun Hi 79°F
06-27-2016 Mon Hi 88°F
06-28-2016 Tue Hi 92°F
Lo 61°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
Ralph Wilson was awarded an expansion AFL stadium in 1959 that would begin playing in 1960 at War Memorial Stadium in Buffalo. The 47,000 stadium (originally built in 1930) was deemed to small by NFL standards by the time the Bills became apart of the NFL in 1970. Owner Ralph Wilson initially searched for a new domed stadium in Buffalo, but ended up building the new stadium in Orchard Park, a town south of Buffalo. Rich Products signed a 25-year, $1.5 million deal for naming rights to the stadium. In 1973, Rich Stadium debuted and the Bills became the first team to sell naming rights to their stadium. Once the original deal expired in 1998, the stadium was named after Bills owner Ralph Wilson. The stadium's playing surface is made of Astroturf GameDay Grass and currently seats 73,967 rabid football fans. The stadium started out with a seating capacity of 80,020 but renovations and a Bills lease renewal in 1998 with Erie County, New York caused a drop to what the seating capacity is today. Ralph Wilson Stadium continued renovations with a High Definition Mitsubishi LED scoreboard and ribbon boards in 2007.
- Against the Stadium wall inside Gates 2 and 7
Adjacent to facility - Pre-paid Pre
Adjacent to facility - Public Lots
- Lot 2 only.
- No event is scheduled here.
- Throughout facility
- $2.00 - $10.00
- Between Gates 4 and 5 outside of facility
- On the 100 and 300 levels
The Bills Store
- What they're saying: NFL offseason reviews, All-minicamp hype team, NFL's top position groups
- Bills' Rookies Visit Buffalo Zoo With Students
- Independent Health and Buffalo Bills Health & Wellness Challenge winner awarded VIP trip to LA
- Bills new cornerback hoping to provide Moore
- 50 Yard Finish Recap
- Bills Today: Still very early for any new stadium plans
- Buffalo Bills top 3 trick plays of all time
- Top 10 Special Teams Players In The NFL
- Offseason addition Corey White recommended by Rob Ryan
- Bills rookies enjoy zoo outing with local students
A new Bills stadium seen as important2014-10-09 14:16:43
Vic Carucci - Buffalo News -
Buffalo Bills owners commit to new stadium2014-11-07 16:16:05
John Wawrow - Associated Press -
Study focuses on site for new Bills Stadium2015-01-19 15:59:16
Jerry Zremski - The Buffalo News -
Ralph Wilson Stadium will be rocking2015-09-15 21:07:59
Ryan Hannable - WEEI Radio -
Bills’ fans get loud, but not loud enough to set record2015-09-21 16:28:56
Joseph Popiolkowski - Buffalo News -
Bills focus now is Ralph Wilson Stadium2016-01-29 18:50:26
Josh Alper - NBC Sports
Goodell sends Buffalo some pretty strong stadium hints2016-06-06 15:24:41
Darin Gantt - NBC Sports
The cost of a new stadium to Bills fans2016-06-21 16:45:19
Sal Maiorana - Rochester Democrat & Chro...Read More...
- All items are subject to search
- Designated outside areas
- Permitted. No video. Lenses must be 6 inches or less.
- Permitted. 12x12x12 inches max.
- Permitted. Must be unopened, single-serving in clear plastic bag