Regions ParkBirmingham Barons
100 Ben Chapman Drive, Hoover, AL, 35244
When you want the best then come to the Hoover Metropolitan Stadium which formerly went by the name, Regions Park, although many call it “The Met”. The Birmingham Barons had made it their home field since 1988 after they moved from Birmingham’s Rickwood Field. They were in Region’s till 2012 and announced their plans to move back to Birmingham. The baseball stadium is located conveniently in the Metropolitan area of Hoover-Birmingham. The 10,800 seating capacity of the stadium can be increased to 16,000 for other events. The stadium became very famous briefly in 1994 when Michael Jordan played professional baseball and many flocked to see the famous basketball player. The stadium even has a meeting room named after him to commemorate the star.
08-02-2014 Sat Hi 89°F
08-03-2014 Sun Hi 94°F
08-04-2014 Mon Hi 96°F
08-05-2014 Tue Hi 96°F
Lo 67°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
Stadium Parking Lot - General
- $ 3.00
- No event is scheduled here.
- Struck Stifles Barons In 7-3 Loss To Lookouts
- Barons Induct Quartet Into Hall of Fame
- Earley Added To North Division All-Star Roster
- 4 Barons Elected To Southern League All-Star Game
- Barons To Be Televised On CBS Sports 'Game of the Week'
- Finals MVP Johnson Promoted To Charlotte
- Barons Announce 2014 Opening Day Roster
- Record Crowd Watches White Sox Top Barons At Regions Field
- New Concession Items Packed With Local Flavor
- Barons Unveil New On-Field Caps
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)