Rentschler FieldUConn Huskies
615 Silver Lane, East Hartford, CT, 06118
Rentschler Field is home to the University of Connecticut's NCAA football team the Huskies. The stadium opened in 2003 with initial construction costs of $91.2 million. The stadium features a Kentucky bluegrass playing surface and has a seating capacity of 40,000 with the capability of expanding. In addition to football the stadium is home to popular music concerts such as Bruce Springsteen, Eminem, and Justin Timberlake. Soccer and Rugby games have also played at Rentschler Field. The stadium features 38 luxury suites and 600 club seats. There are modern concessions and restrooms throughout the facility. The stadium opened with a large scoreboard that has a video replay screen. There is parking at the stadium that can park over 10,000 which is different than many college stadiums.
04-30-2017 Sun Hi 61°F
05-01-2017 Mon Hi 67°F
05-02-2017 Tue Hi 70°F
05-03-2017 Wed Hi 61°F
Lo 41°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Near Gates B, C and D
On-site - General
- $12.00/car, $20.00/R.V.
- No Charcoal Fires
- No event is scheduled here.
- Throughout the Stadium Concourse
- Gate B
- UConn Football news
- Obi Melifonwu Selected in Second Round by Oakland Raiders
- Football Holds Career Information Fair
- Football Ends Spring Practice In High Gear
- 2017 Spring Game Quotes
- Husky Day Celebrated At State Capitol
- New UConn Offense Is On The Move
- Four Huskies Named to 2017 NFF Hampshire Honor Society
- UCONN FOOTBALL PLAYERS E.J. LEVENBERRY AND DONOVAN WILLIAMS EACH TO UNDERGO KNEE SURGERY
- New Life Surrounds Veteran QB
- All items are subject to search
- Permitted. No video.
- Permitted. Must be small.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)