Rexall PlaceEdmonton Oilers
7424 118th Ave, Edmonton, AB, T5B 4
Rexall Place is home to the NHL's Edmonton Oilers. It is one of the oldest stadiums in the NHL and opened in 1974 with construction costs of $17.3 million Canadian Dollars. The stadium has a seating capacity of 16,839 for hockey games and about 13,000 for concerts. The electric scoreboard in the center of the arena is the first of its kind in the Canadian NHL arenas. The scoreboard is a popular Daktronics brand. The stadium's layout is different than typical NHL Hockey arenas because a normal stadium has the player’s benches near the score table but Rexall Place keeps the players on the opposite side. In 2008 the stadium had a few renovations which included a nice new dressing room for the Oilers that include a bar and other features.
Weather ForecastWeather Powered by World Weather Online
Rexall Parking Lots - General Parking
- No event is scheduled here.
- Cal Nichols named to the Order of Canada
- Oilers and Oil Kings to Host Flu Clinic In-Game
- Oilers announce Glen Sather banner raising celebration details
- McLellan to coach Team North America at World Cup
- PRESS RELEASE: Oilers name alternate captains for 2015-16 season
- All items are subject to search
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)