Rogers CentreToronto Blue Jays
Blue Jays research adding natural grass
Posted February 6, 2015Associated Press - TORONTO -- The ...Read More...
New ballpark for Jays would be a tough sell
Posted January 29, 2015Mike Strobel - Toronto Sun - TORONTO&n...Read More...
08-02-2015 Sun Hi 83°F
08-03-2015 Mon Hi 84°F
08-04-2015 Tue Hi 74°F
08-05-2015 Wed Hi 77°F
Lo 58°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
The stadium’s construction lasted from 1986 to 1989 with a cost of $570 million to build. The name Sydome was chosen in a “name the stadium” contest in 1987. The final four choices were “Towerdome”, “Harbourdome”, “Skydome” and “The Dome”.
- Outside the ballpark
- Levels 100, 200 and 500
On-site - Underground
Bus Parking -
- South side of Rogers Centre
- No event is scheduled here.
Standard & Specialty Concessions
- Throughout the facility
Jays Shop Stadion Edition
New ballpark for Jays would be a tough sell2015-01-29 15:49:45
Mike Strobel - Toronto Sun -
Blue Jays research adding natural grass2015-02-06 20:37:06
Associated Press -
- All items are subject to search.
- Permitted. No gameplay footage.
- Permitted. Must be small.
- Permitted. Must be soft-sided.
- Permitted. Must be in a factory-sealed, clear plastic bottle. 60
- Permitted. Must be in a soft-sided container.
- Permitted. Must be 16x16x8 inches or less.