Rogers CentreToronto Blue Jays
1 Blue Jays Way, Toronto, ON, M5V 1
Rogers Centre is home to the only Canadian franchise of the Major League, the Toronto Blue Jays. Rogers Centre was originally known as the Skydome. In 2005 Rogers Communications brought the stadium and renamed it Rogers Centre, but it is still referred to as the Skydome. Ground was broken for Rogers Centre in 1986 and took three years (in 1989) to complete. The property the stadium was to be built upon housed a functioning pumping station. The stadiums foundation was being built around the pumping station (located in what would be the infield) as its new site was not yet completed. Rogers Centre roof is a four panel retractable roof. One panel is fixed in place, the two middle panels slide over the permanent panel and the last panel rotates around the stadium and slides in between the permanent panel and the two middle sections. The roof takes 20 minutes to open.
04-23-2014 Wed Hi 46°F
04-24-2014 Thu Hi 52°F
04-25-2014 Fri Hi 62°F
04-26-2014 Sat Hi 58°F
Lo 32°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Outside the ballpark
- Levels 100, 200 and 500
On-site - Underground
Bus Parking -
- South side of Rogers Centre
- No event is scheduled here.
Standard & Specialty Concessions
- Throughout the facility
Jays Shop Stadion Edition
- All items are subject to search.
- Permitted. No gameplay footage.
- Permitted. Must be small.
- Permitted. Must be soft-sided.
- Permitted. Must be in a factory-sealed, clear plastic bottle. 60
- Permitted. Must be in a soft-sided container.
- Permitted. Must be 16x16x8 inches or less.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)