San Jose Municipal StadiumSan Jose Giants
588 E. Alma Ave, San Jose, CA, 95112
San Jose Municipal Stadium is home to the San Francisco Giant's Minor League Baseball affiliate, the San Jose Giants. The Spartans from San Jose State University has also played some games and Muni Stadium, the stadium's common nickname. The stadium opened in 1942 with initial construction costs of $80,000. It opened with a seating capacity of 2,900 but has since expanded to seat 4,200. The stadium has a Baby Bermuda Grass Playing field surface. In the 1990's the stadium underwent multiple renovations. In 1994 the stadium renovated the restrooms and clubhouse, in 1996 the stadium added more box seats expanding the seating capacity, and in 1999 the stadium increased the dugout size by expanding them towards the field.
12-01-2015 Tue Hi 63°F
12-02-2015 Wed Hi 67°F
12-03-2015 Thu Hi 56°F
12-04-2015 Fri Hi 62°F
Lo 39°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- No event is scheduled here.
- Former San Jose Pitchers Added To San Francisco's 40-Man Roster
- San Jose Giants Night at Christmas in the Park Friday, December 18
- Eight Former SJ Giants Make MLB Debuts In 2015
- San Jose Giants Jake Smith Voted Top Relief Pitcher
- San Jose Giants Announce 2016 Schedule
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)