Sanford StadiumGeorgia Bulldogs
Sanford Dr and Field St, Athens, GA, 30602
East Sanford Stadium, or Sanford Stadium for short, is home to the University of Georgia in Athens NCAA Football Team, The Bulldogs. The stadium opened in 1929 with initial construction costs of only $360,000. It features a Natural Grass playing surface and has a seating capacity of 92,746, much larger than the original seating capacity of 30,000. Not including racetracks, Sanford Stadium is the 8th largest stadium in the country. In 1994 the stadium added 30 luxury suites to the stadium and then added 20 more in 2000. The stadium added an additional 5,500 seats in 2003 when they added an additional upper deck. In 2005 the stadium added a new Daktronics HD video display and several ribbon boards throughout the stadium.
Weather ForecastWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- By Gate 2 Concessions
- Sections 108 and 321
- By Gate 9 Concessions
- 600 Level by the restaurants
North Handicap Lot - Disability Permit Parking
Stadium Lots - General
- Sanford Drive
- Appalachian State Mountaineers at Georgia Bulldogs Event Date Time: 09/02/2017 TBA
- Samford Bulldogs at Georgia Bulldogs Event Date Time: 09/16/2017 TBA
- Mississippi State Bulldogs at Georgia Bulldogs Event Date Time: 09/23/2017 TBA
- Missouri Tigers at Georgia Bulldogs Event Date Time: 10/14/2017 TBA
- South Carolina Gamecocks at Georgia Bulldogs Event Date Time: 11/04/2017 TBA
See all upcoming event at this venue
- Georgia Football news
- Greene, Shockley to be Honored at SEC Championship
- Blazevich Named to SEC Community Service Team
- Bulldogs In The NFL
- Latest Episode of Kirby Smart All Access
- Bulldogs Drop Heartbreaker to Georgia Tech
- Georgia Football Post Game Notes vs. Georgia Tech
- Georgia Football Week In Review - Week 12
- Georgia Football Trailer - #GTvsUGA
- Jennings Thankful He Can Help Others
- All guests are subject to inspection upon entering the Stadium.
- Permitted. No video.
- Permitted. 13x7.5 inches max.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)