Sanford StadiumGeorgia Bulldogs
Sanford Dr and Field St, Athens, GA, 30602
East Sanford Stadium, or Sanford Stadium for short, is home to the University of Georgia in Athens NCAA Football Team, The Bulldogs. The stadium opened in 1929 with initial construction costs of only $360,000. It features a Natural Grass playing surface and has a seating capacity of 92,746, much larger than the original seating capacity of 30,000. Not including racetracks, Sanford Stadium is the 8th largest stadium in the country. In 1994 the stadium added 30 luxury suites to the stadium and then added 20 more in 2000. The stadium added an additional 5,500 seats in 2003 when they added an additional upper deck. In 2005 the stadium added a new Daktronics HD video display and several ribbon boards throughout the stadium.
Weather ForecastWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- By Gate 2 Concessions
- Sections 108 and 321
- By Gate 9 Concessions
- 600 Level by the restaurants
North Handicap Lot - Disability Permit Parking
Stadium Lots - General
- Sanford Drive
- Appalachian State Mountaineers at Georgia Bulldogs Event Date Time: 09/02/2017 TBA
- Samford Bulldogs at Georgia Bulldogs Event Date Time: 09/16/2017 TBA
- Mississippi State Bulldogs at Georgia Bulldogs Event Date Time: 09/23/2017 TBA
- Tennessee Volunteers at Georgia Bulldogs Event Date Time: 10/01/2016 TBA
- Missouri Tigers at Georgia Bulldogs Event Date Time: 10/14/2017 TBA
See all upcoming event at this venue
- Georgia Football news
- Kirby Smart All Access - Episode 5
- Georgia Football Postgame Quotes
- Bulldogs Suffer First Loss Of The Season
- Georgia Postgame Notes At Ole Miss
- SEC Nation's Next Stop: Georgia
- Georgia Football Week In Review - Week 4
- Football Game Trailer - #UGAvsMISS
- A Quick Chat With ... Natrez Patrick
- Bulldogs Prepare For Another SEC Trip
- All guests are subject to inspection upon entering the Stadium.
- Permitted. No video.
- Permitted. 13x7.5 inches max.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)