Saputo StadiumMontreal Impact
4750 Rue Sherbrooke Est, Montreal, QC, H1V 1
It was an astounding victory for the Montreal Impact when they played against the Charleston Battery on June 13, 2008 when their home stadium was opened. Ever since then, Saputo Stadium in Montreal has been a place for victories, so much so, that the stadium had to be expanded in answer to the number of fans wanting to visit each game; so plans were made to seat 20,801 soccer fans from its original 13,034 capacity in 2012. To make it even more fan-friendly, the stadium also added a roof to shelter the grandstand upper rows. The stadium is built with soccer in mind with a natural grass field of 120x70 yards dimension. The stadium is said to be the biggest in Montreal, second only to the BMO Field in Toronto.
03-08-2014 Sat Hi 32°F
03-09-2014 Sun Hi 26°F
03-10-2014 Mon Hi 33°F
03-11-2014 Tue Hi 38°F
Lo 22°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- No event is scheduled here.
- MLS Fantasy: Which players will you pick?
- FC Dallas vs Impact: Who would be in your starting XI?
- Preview: Fitness building among Montreal defence as Klopas builds inaugural XI
- Joey's Blog: "We have a united group, led by experienced leadership "
- The wait is over! Impact kicks off season against FC Dallas this Saturday
- Three storylines leading up to first kick this Saturday
- Impact adds defender Heath Pearce to its roster
- Members' council: A passionate and very constructive first meeting
- Heath Pearce on the Impact: "A multicultural team with a ton of experience"
- Toujours Fidèles: Impact unveils new 2014 primary jersey with special tribute to Ultras Montréal
- All items and bags are subject to a search
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)