Scottrade CenterSt Louis Blues
1401 Clark Ave., St. Louis, MO, 63103
The Scottrade Center is a multipurpose arena located in St. Louis, Missouri. It is the home of the St. Louis Blues of the NHL and is regarded as one of the louder NHL stadiums. The stadium has a seating capacity of 19,250 for ice hockey and opened in 1994. The Scottrade Center has hosted ice shows, family shows, concerts and professional wrestling events. Scottrade Center replaced the Kiel Auditorium, which was torn down in 1992, as the new home of the St. Louis Blues in 1994.
Weather ForecastWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- in the Atrium
- section 302 on the Mezzanine concourse
- at section 102 on the Plaza concourse
throughout the surrounding garag -
- : (Handicap access)
- Harlem Globetrotters Event Date Time: 01/02/2016 2:00PM
- Harlem Globetrotters Event Date Time: 01/02/2016 7:00PM
- Ottawa Senators at St. Louis Blues Event Date Time: 01/04/2016 7:00PM
- Marvel Universe Live! Event Date Time: 01/08/2016 7:00PM
- Marvel Universe Live! Event Date Time: 01/09/2016 11:00AM
See all upcoming event at this venue
- on the north side of the Plaza Concourse outside section 118
- Plaza Concourse Across from Section 106
- All purses and bags are subject to inspection upon entering the arena.
- may exit and re-enter the building at the West Garage Entrance and at the 14th Street Entrance. Your hand and ticket will be stamped prior to exiting.
- Permitted still cameras & Prohibited Video for Blues Vary by eve
- Permitted No oversized bags
- Permitted Umbrella style strollers that collapse completely are
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)