Senator Thomas J. Dodd Memorial StadiumConnecticut Tigers
14 Stott Avenue, Norwich, CT, 06360
Senator Thomas J Dodd Memorial Stadium or Dodd Stadium for short is home to the New York Penn League's baseball team the Connecticut Tigers. The stadium opened in 1995 with initial construction costs of $9.3 million. The stadium features a natural grass playing surface and has a seating capacity of 6,270. The stadium is lower than the ground surrounding it and fans get to their seats by walking down from the street level at which they enter. At the top of the stadium (street level) are concessions and restrooms. There is also a gift shop and press box. The stadium features 18 luxury suites and a picnic area on the left side of the stands as well as a video arcade.
Weather ForecastWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- No event is scheduled here.
- Tigers Celebrate Leap Year & Pi Day!
- CT Tigers Announce 2016 Coaching Staff
- 2016 Mini Plans On Sale November 30th
- CT Tigers To Honor Veterans Day With Special Offer
- Tigers Release 2016 Schedule
- Dylan Crider Selected As Winner Of NYPL Scholarship
- Connecticut Falls in Season Finale
- Connecticut Takes Down Tri-City
- Tri-City Takes Care of Tigers
- Connecticut Wins Home Finale
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)