Senator Thomas J. Dodd Memorial StadiumConnecticut Tigers
14 Stott Avenue, Norwich, CT, 06360
Senator Thomas J Dodd Memorial Stadium or Dodd Stadium for short is home to the New York Penn League's baseball team the Connecticut Tigers. The stadium opened in 1995 with initial construction costs of $9.3 million. The stadium features a natural grass playing surface and has a seating capacity of 6,270. The stadium is lower than the ground surrounding it and fans get to their seats by walking down from the street level at which they enter. At the top of the stadium (street level) are concessions and restrooms. There is also a gift shop and press box. The stadium features 18 luxury suites and a picnic area on the left side of the stands as well as a video arcade.
02-28-2015 Sat Hi 52°F
03-01-2015 Sun Hi 51°F
03-02-2015 Mon Hi 45°F
03-03-2015 Tue Hi 44°F
Lo 35°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- No event is scheduled here.
- Tigers Name Director of Business Development
- Tigers Announce 2015 Coaching Staff
- 2015 Mini Plans Now On Sale!
- CT Tigers To Honor Veterans Day With A Special Offer
- Tigers Release 2015 Schedule
- Tigers Set Franchise Marks On And Off The Field
- Tigers Season Comes To An End
- Tigers Drop Game One
- Tigers Are Headed To NYPL Playoffs
- First Round Playoff Tickets On Sale Tuesday
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)