Stephen C. O'Connell CenterFlorida Gators
Gale Lembrand Dr. Ste 1232, Gainesville , FL, 32611
Stephen C. O'Connell Center is home to the University of Florida at Gainesville's men and women's basketball teams as well as their track, gymnastics, swimming/diving, and volleyball teams. The stadium is also referred to as the “O’dome”. It opened in 1980 with initial construction costs of $15.6 million and features a multi-surface playing surface to adapt to all of the different sports it is home to. The stadium has a current seating capacity of 11,548. O'connell Center has a basketball arena, indoor and outdoor swimming pools, and has hosted banquets, graduations, and concerts. The stadium can seat up to 12,000 for a concert. The roof at the center was replaced in 1998.
10-01-2014 Wed Hi 83°F
10-02-2014 Thu Hi 88°F
10-03-2014 Fri Hi 90°F
10-04-2014 Sat Hi 82°F
Lo 55°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Outside Gate 1 Lobby
- Inside Gate 1 Lobby
Surrounding facility - General
- No event is scheduled here.
- Troy and Zubero to be inducted into the Florida Swimming Hall of Fame
- Roper Focused on Boosting Production in Passing Game
- In The (Gator) Zone: Palmer Returns to Rocky Top and Reality TV, More Gator-Themed Tidbits
- Gators Tuning Out Criticism, Tuning Into Tennessee
- Muschamp's Monday Press Conference Video and Transcription
- CBS Exercises Six-Day Option for October 11 Games, Including Florida vs. LSU
- Senior Libero Holly Pole Picks Up SEC Defensive Player of the Week Honors
- Florida's Savannah Jordan is SEC Offensive Soccer Player of the Week
- Wise Recaps Florida's 2-0 SEC Start, Previews LSU & Mississippi State
- All guests and items are subject to search.
- Permitted. Must be small.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)