Stephen C. O'Connell CenterFlorida Gators
Gale Lembrand Dr. Ste 1232, Gainesville , FL, 32611
Stephen C. O'Connell Center is home to the University of Florida at Gainesville's men and women's basketball teams as well as their track, gymnastics, swimming/diving, and volleyball teams. The stadium is also referred to as the “O’dome”. It opened in 1980 with initial construction costs of $15.6 million and features a multi-surface playing surface to adapt to all of the different sports it is home to. The stadium has a current seating capacity of 11,548. O'connell Center has a basketball arena, indoor and outdoor swimming pools, and has hosted banquets, graduations, and concerts. The stadium can seat up to 12,000 for a concert. The roof at the center was replaced in 1998.
Weather ForecastWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Outside Gate 1 Lobby
- Inside Gate 1 Lobby
Surrounding facility - General
- No event is scheduled here.
- Holston, Wise Start Road to Gold with Team USA at World University Games July 4
- Team Moments to Remember 2014-15 -- Chris Harry's Top 10
- Florida Men Finish Fourth in 2014-15 Capital One Cup
- Florida Places 46 on SEC First-Year Academic Honor Roll
- Richie Martin & Josh Tobias Start Professional Careers
- Gators Place 84 on SEC Spring Academic Honor Roll
- Gators Take Over the SEC Network on July 2
- Gators Named 2015 Spring Scholar All-America Team
- Several Former Gator Baseball Players Enter Professional Ranks
- All guests and items are subject to search.
- Permitted. Must be small.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)