Stephen C. O'Connell CenterFlorida Gators
Gale Lembrand Dr. Ste 1232, Gainesville , FL, 32611
Stephen C. O'Connell Center is home to the University of Florida at Gainesville's men and women's basketball teams as well as their track, gymnastics, swimming/diving, and volleyball teams. The stadium is also referred to as the “O’dome”. It opened in 1980 with initial construction costs of $15.6 million and features a multi-surface playing surface to adapt to all of the different sports it is home to. The stadium has a current seating capacity of 11,548. O'connell Center has a basketball arena, indoor and outdoor swimming pools, and has hosted banquets, graduations, and concerts. The stadium can seat up to 12,000 for a concert. The roof at the center was replaced in 1998.
03-08-2014 Sat Hi 74°F
03-09-2014 Sun Hi 76°F
03-10-2014 Mon Hi 78°F
03-11-2014 Tue Hi 78°F
Lo 57°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Outside Gate 1 Lobby
- Inside Gate 1 Lobby
Surrounding facility - General
- No event is scheduled here.
- Nation's season- high team and all-around totals set in No. 2 Gator gymnastics win Friday vs WVU
- Florida Baseball Edges UConn, 1-0, In 11 Innings To Take Series Opener
- Gators' Win Streak Snapped at 22 Games in 2-0 Loss to Ole Miss
- Gators Drop Thriller to No. 14/15 Kentucky in SEC Quarterfinal
- University of Florida Set to Induct Eight into Athletic Hall of Fame Friday Evening
- Florida Baseball Hosts UConn In Final Non-Conference Weekend Series
- No. 2 Florida gymnastics plays host to West Virginia for home finale
- No. 1 Florida Hosts Ole Miss in Weekend Series to Begin SEC Title Defense
- Gators Hold Off Mississippi State in SEC Tournament Second Round
- All guests and items are subject to search.
- Permitted. Must be small.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)