Stephen C. O'Connell CenterFlorida Gators
Gale Lembrand Dr. Ste 1232, Gainesville , FL, 32611
Stephen C. O'Connell Center is home to the University of Florida at Gainesville's men and women's basketball teams as well as their track, gymnastics, swimming/diving, and volleyball teams. The stadium is also referred to as the “O’dome”. It opened in 1980 with initial construction costs of $15.6 million and features a multi-surface playing surface to adapt to all of the different sports it is home to. The stadium has a current seating capacity of 11,548. O'connell Center has a basketball arena, indoor and outdoor swimming pools, and has hosted banquets, graduations, and concerts. The stadium can seat up to 12,000 for a concert. The roof at the center was replaced in 1998.
04-23-2014 Wed Hi 86°F
04-24-2014 Thu Hi 86°F
04-25-2014 Fri Hi 80°F
04-26-2014 Sat Hi 88°F
Lo 62°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Outside Gate 1 Lobby
- Inside Gate 1 Lobby
Surrounding facility - General
- No event is scheduled here.
- Seventh-Inning Homer Powers Jacksonville Past No. 12 Florida, 3-1
- No. 3/5 Florida Hosts In-State Rival USF Wednesday
- Gators Golf Coach Buddy Alexander to Retire at End of Season, Capping 27-Year Run
- The Gator Chomp: SEC Network Unveils a Gator-Themed Commercial
- Tofft Selected as Louisville Slugger/NFCA Division I National Player of the Week
- Ciarra Brewer Named SEC Women's Field Athlete of the Week
- Carla Batchelor Joins Gator Hoops Team
- Florida's Bridget Sloan is among final four for 2014 Honda Award
- Noah Named 2013-14 Kia NBA Defensive Player of the Year
- All guests and items are subject to search.
- Permitted. Must be small.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)