Stephen C. O'Connell CenterFlorida Gators
Gale Lembrand Dr. Ste 1232, Gainesville , FL, 32611
Stephen C. O'Connell Center is home to the University of Florida at Gainesville's men and women's basketball teams as well as their track, gymnastics, swimming/diving, and volleyball teams. The stadium is also referred to as the “O’dome”. It opened in 1980 with initial construction costs of $15.6 million and features a multi-surface playing surface to adapt to all of the different sports it is home to. The stadium has a current seating capacity of 11,548. O'connell Center has a basketball arena, indoor and outdoor swimming pools, and has hosted banquets, graduations, and concerts. The stadium can seat up to 12,000 for a concert. The roof at the center was replaced in 1998.
10-24-2014 Fri Hi 77°F
10-25-2014 Sat Hi 78°F
10-26-2014 Sun Hi 85°F
10-27-2014 Mon Hi 84°F
Lo 57°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Outside Gate 1 Lobby
- Inside Gate 1 Lobby
Surrounding facility - General
- No event is scheduled here.
- Smashing Send-Off: Gators Come Back to Defeat Tennessee on Senior Night
- Gators Try to Keep Calm and Steer Clear of Distractions
- Friday is Florida Soccer Senior Night; No. 8 Gators face Tennessee
- Mallette Rises Up for Gators in SEC Play
- RowdyFest Set For November 4 at 4 p.m.
- Carlson's Gator Tales: Graves Took Florida to New Heights
- Defending National Champion Gator Softball Releases 2015 Schedule
- Gator Great Wes Chandler Named to 2015 College Football Hall of Fame Ballot
- Gators Travel to Charlotte for SEC Tipoff '15
- All guests and items are subject to search.
- Permitted. Must be small.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)