Stephen C. O'Connell CenterFlorida Gators
Gale Lembrand Dr. Ste 1232, Gainesville , FL, 32611
Stephen C. O'Connell Center is home to the University of Florida at Gainesville's men and women's basketball teams as well as their track, gymnastics, swimming/diving, and volleyball teams. The stadium is also referred to as the “O’dome”. It opened in 1980 with initial construction costs of $15.6 million and features a multi-surface playing surface to adapt to all of the different sports it is home to. The stadium has a current seating capacity of 11,548. O'connell Center has a basketball arena, indoor and outdoor swimming pools, and has hosted banquets, graduations, and concerts. The stadium can seat up to 12,000 for a concert. The roof at the center was replaced in 1998.
10-22-2014 Wed Hi 79°F
10-23-2014 Thu Hi 76°F
10-24-2014 Fri Hi 78°F
10-25-2014 Sat Hi 79°F
Lo 56°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Outside Gate 1 Lobby
- Inside Gate 1 Lobby
Surrounding facility - General
- No event is scheduled here.
- SEC Tipoff '15: Donovan, Gators Off to Preseason Media Days
- In The (Gator) Zone: Wambach Keeps on Scoring, Haden's Personal Story, Plus More
- 2015 Gator Gymnastics Season Ticket Sales Begins Today
- Gators Notebook: Bye-Week Reboot, QB Quandary, More Tidbits
- Foley Offers Support of Gators in Preparation for Georgia
- Gators Take All at Regionals
- The Book on Eli: He's Back, Healthy and Ready to Impact Gators
- Hitting The Sideline With Gabby Mallette
- Maddy Monserez Garners SEC Co-Defensive Player of the Week Accolades
- All guests and items are subject to search.
- Permitted. Must be small.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)