Stephen C. O'Connell CenterFlorida Gators
Gale Lembrand Dr. Ste 1232, Gainesville , FL, 32611
Stephen C. O'Connell Center is home to the University of Florida at Gainesville's men and women's basketball teams as well as their track, gymnastics, swimming/diving, and volleyball teams. The stadium is also referred to as the “O’dome”. It opened in 1980 with initial construction costs of $15.6 million and features a multi-surface playing surface to adapt to all of the different sports it is home to. The stadium has a current seating capacity of 11,548. O'connell Center has a basketball arena, indoor and outdoor swimming pools, and has hosted banquets, graduations, and concerts. The stadium can seat up to 12,000 for a concert. The roof at the center was replaced in 1998.
11-27-2014 Thu Hi 59°F
11-28-2014 Fri Hi 58°F
11-29-2014 Sat Hi 69°F
11-30-2014 Sun Hi 74°F
Lo 51°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Outside Gate 1 Lobby
- Inside Gate 1 Lobby
Surrounding facility - General
- No event is scheduled here.
- Hoyas Hand Gators Heart-breaking 66-65 OT Defeat
- At the Buzzer: Georgetown 66, Florida 65 in OT (Instant Analysis)
- Monserez Sisters Add Memorable Twist to Senior Night
- Clean Sweep! No. 6 Gators Celebrate Seniors, SEC Title with Undefeated SEC Campaign
- AXS TV’S Battle 4 Atlantis Coverage Now Available on Cox Communications
- Nuts & Bolts Preview: Florida vs. Georgetown, Battle 4 Atlantis (Paradise Island, Bahamas), 9:30 p.m
- Time For New-Look Gators to Really 'Battle'
- As Muschamp Prepares for Exit, Durkin Prepares for Expanded Role
- SEC Volleyball Champions Land Five on All-SEC Team, Dominate Individual Awards
- All guests and items are subject to search.
- Permitted. Must be small.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)