Stephen C. O'Connell CenterFlorida Gators
Gale Lembrand Dr. Ste 1232, Gainesville , FL, 32611
Stephen C. O'Connell Center is home to the University of Florida at Gainesville's men and women's basketball teams as well as their track, gymnastics, swimming/diving, and volleyball teams. The stadium is also referred to as the “O’dome”. It opened in 1980 with initial construction costs of $15.6 million and features a multi-surface playing surface to adapt to all of the different sports it is home to. The stadium has a current seating capacity of 11,548. O'connell Center has a basketball arena, indoor and outdoor swimming pools, and has hosted banquets, graduations, and concerts. The stadium can seat up to 12,000 for a concert. The roof at the center was replaced in 1998.
09-22-2014 Mon Hi 85°F
09-23-2014 Tue Hi 80°F
09-24-2014 Wed Hi 84°F
09-25-2014 Thu Hi 80°F
Lo 71°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Outside Gate 1 Lobby
- Inside Gate 1 Lobby
Surrounding facility - General
- No event is scheduled here.
- Florida Football at Tennessee to Kickoff at 12 p.m. on October 4
- No. 7 Gator Volleyball Wraps Up Non-Conference Slate With 3-1 Victory Over UCF
- Florida Men's Golf Collects Second-Place Finish at Wolf Run Intercollegiate
- Florida Readies for All-Gator Semifinal at SEC Fall Classic
- Gators Hope to Learn from Bama Loss
- Gators Make History on Defense ... But Not in Good Way
- The Quick Slant: Instant Analysis of Florida's 42-21 loss at Alabama
- Tide Rolls Over Gators, 42-21
- Four Gators Advance to SEC Fall Classic Quarterfinals
- All guests and items are subject to search.
- Permitted. Must be small.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)