Stephen C. O'Connell CenterFlorida Gators
Gale Lembrand Dr. Ste 1232, Gainesville , FL, 32611
Stephen C. O'Connell Center is home to the University of Florida at Gainesville's men and women's basketball teams as well as their track, gymnastics, swimming/diving, and volleyball teams. The stadium is also referred to as the “O’dome”. It opened in 1980 with initial construction costs of $15.6 million and features a multi-surface playing surface to adapt to all of the different sports it is home to. The stadium has a current seating capacity of 11,548. O'connell Center has a basketball arena, indoor and outdoor swimming pools, and has hosted banquets, graduations, and concerts. The stadium can seat up to 12,000 for a concert. The roof at the center was replaced in 1998.
01-31-2015 Sat Hi 65°F
02-01-2015 Sun Hi 72°F
02-02-2015 Mon Hi 70°F
02-03-2015 Tue Hi 65°F
Lo 52°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Outside Gate 1 Lobby
- Inside Gate 1 Lobby
Surrounding facility - General
- No event is scheduled here.
- Gators Find What They Were Looking For in Impressive Win Over Georgia
- Season-best total gives No. 3 Florida gymnastics win over No. 11 Georgia
- No. 1/2 Gators Keep Indoor Momentum Going on Day One of Razorback Invitational
- Donovan, Gators Looking For More ... A Lot More
- Pre-Game 'Stuff' - Florida vs. Arkansas (Saturday, 1 pm)
- One-on-One: Gators Early Enrollee Kalif Jackson
- Mike Holloway to be Inducted into Ohio Association of Track and Cross Country Coaches Hall of Fame
- Thielmann Takes on Leading Role for Gators
- No. 3 Florida faces No. 11 Georgia gymnasts Friday in O’Connell Center
- All guests and items are subject to search.
- Permitted. Must be small.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)