Stephen C. O'Connell CenterFlorida Gators
Gale Lembrand Dr. Ste 1232, Gainesville , FL, 32611
Stephen C. O'Connell Center is home to the University of Florida at Gainesville's men and women's basketball teams as well as their track, gymnastics, swimming/diving, and volleyball teams. The stadium is also referred to as the “O’dome”. It opened in 1980 with initial construction costs of $15.6 million and features a multi-surface playing surface to adapt to all of the different sports it is home to. The stadium has a current seating capacity of 11,548. O'connell Center has a basketball arena, indoor and outdoor swimming pools, and has hosted banquets, graduations, and concerts. The stadium can seat up to 12,000 for a concert. The roof at the center was replaced in 1998.
07-22-2014 Tue Hi 92°F
07-23-2014 Wed Hi 96°F
07-24-2014 Thu Hi 95°F
07-25-2014 Fri Hi 93°F
Lo 74°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Outside Gate 1 Lobby
- Inside Gate 1 Lobby
Surrounding facility - General
- No event is scheduled here.
- Muschamp Wraps Up #ESPNSEC Carwash
- Summer Shots: Gators Coaches Digging Their Down Time
- Trip to Alabama One of Many Tests Driskel to Face in Comeback Season
- Comcast to Carry SEC Network
- Hargreaves Named to Walter Camp Player of the Year Watch List
- Florida's Savannah Jordan Named to U.S. Soccer Roster for FIFA Under-20 Women's World Cup
- Four Gators Voted to 2014 Preseason Media Days All-SEC Team
- Florida Presented 2014 Capital One Cup at ESPYS
- Leak Has Clear Vision of His Mission as a Coach
- All guests and items are subject to search.
- Permitted. Must be small.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)