Stephen C. O'Connell CenterFlorida Gators
Gale Lembrand Dr. Ste 1232, Gainesville , FL, 32611
Stephen C. O'Connell Center is home to the University of Florida at Gainesville's men and women's basketball teams as well as their track, gymnastics, swimming/diving, and volleyball teams. The stadium is also referred to as the “O’dome”. It opened in 1980 with initial construction costs of $15.6 million and features a multi-surface playing surface to adapt to all of the different sports it is home to. The stadium has a current seating capacity of 11,548. O'connell Center has a basketball arena, indoor and outdoor swimming pools, and has hosted banquets, graduations, and concerts. The stadium can seat up to 12,000 for a concert. The roof at the center was replaced in 1998.
Weather ForecastWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Outside Gate 1 Lobby
- Inside Gate 1 Lobby
Surrounding facility - General
- No event is scheduled here.
- Ninth-Inning Homer Carries No. 7 Florida Over No. 1 LSU, 2-1, Into SEC Tourney Final
- Gators Blank Kentucky in Game 1 of Super Regional, 7-0
- Karolina Vlckova Still Fighting on Day Two of NCAA Championship
- No. 7 Florida Run-Rules No. 24 Arkansas, 10-0, To Reach SEC Tournament Semifinal
- Karolina Vlckova Looks to Improve in Round 2 of NCAA Championship
- Gators Reach NCAA Singles and Doubles Quarterfinals
- WCWS Berth at Stake as No. 1 Seed Florida Hosts SEC Rival Kentucky
- S(EC)uper Regional: Stakes Outweigh Familiarity
- Kuhlman Moves On, Austin and Keegan Advance in Doubles
- All guests and items are subject to search.
- Permitted. Must be small.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)