Stephen C. O'Connell CenterFlorida Gators
Gale Lembrand Dr. Ste 1232, Gainesville , FL, 32611
Stephen C. O'Connell Center is home to the University of Florida at Gainesville's men and women's basketball teams as well as their track, gymnastics, swimming/diving, and volleyball teams. The stadium is also referred to as the “O’dome”. It opened in 1980 with initial construction costs of $15.6 million and features a multi-surface playing surface to adapt to all of the different sports it is home to. The stadium has a current seating capacity of 11,548. O'connell Center has a basketball arena, indoor and outdoor swimming pools, and has hosted banquets, graduations, and concerts. The stadium can seat up to 12,000 for a concert. The roof at the center was replaced in 1998.
Weather ForecastWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Outside Gate 1 Lobby
- Inside Gate 1 Lobby
Surrounding facility - General
- No event is scheduled here.
- Florida-Alabama Baseball Series Opener To Begin at 3:40 p.m.
- Gators Look to Get Back in Win Column This Weekend at Auburn
- First-Ever "Movie in The Swamp" Event Set for May 9
- Pursuit of SEC Perfection Continues with South Carolina Saturday
- 2015 Football Season Tickets Renewals End Today
- Gators, Dressel Make Splash on Day One of NCAA Championships
- Kyle Strawn Takes Second Consecutive Texas Relays Hammer Throw Title on Opening Day in Austin
- Florida-Alabama Baseball Series Opener Rained Out
- Rapid Recovery: Gatorade Bar Fuels Gators
- All guests and items are subject to search.
- Permitted. Must be small.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)