Stephen C. O'Connell CenterFlorida Gators
Gale Lembrand Dr. Ste 1232, Gainesville , FL, 32611
Stephen C. O'Connell Center is home to the University of Florida at Gainesville's men and women's basketball teams as well as their track, gymnastics, swimming/diving, and volleyball teams. The stadium is also referred to as the “O’dome”. It opened in 1980 with initial construction costs of $15.6 million and features a multi-surface playing surface to adapt to all of the different sports it is home to. The stadium has a current seating capacity of 11,548. O'connell Center has a basketball arena, indoor and outdoor swimming pools, and has hosted banquets, graduations, and concerts. The stadium can seat up to 12,000 for a concert. The roof at the center was replaced in 1998.
09-03-2015 Thu Hi 95°F
09-04-2015 Fri Hi 94°F
09-05-2015 Sat Hi 88°F
09-06-2015 Sun Hi 85°F
Lo 71°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Outside Gate 1 Lobby
- Inside Gate 1 Lobby
Surrounding facility - General
- No event is scheduled here.
- No. 4 Gators Face Top-10 Weekend at VERT Challenge With No. 11 Oregon, No. 3 Texas
- Troccoli Stands Tall, Stands Out For Gators
- The Opening Kickoff: New Mexico State at Florida -- #NMSUvsUF
- Flashback: 25 Years Ago, Gators Football Changed Forever
- Rocha Named NFCA Assistant Coach of the Year
- Broadcast Info: #NMSUvsUF
- WCA Gator Talk With Coach McElwain Airs Tonight From Piesanos
- McElwain announces Treon Harris will start at quarterback for Gators in season opener
- Leading the Pack: Greene, Tubbs Ready to Guide Mix of Young and Experienced Gators
- All guests and items are subject to search.
- Permitted. Must be small.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)