Stephen C. O'Connell CenterFlorida Gators
Gale Lembrand Dr. Ste 1232, Gainesville , FL, 32611
Stephen C. O'Connell Center is home to the University of Florida at Gainesville's men and women's basketball teams as well as their track, gymnastics, swimming/diving, and volleyball teams. The stadium is also referred to as the “O’dome”. It opened in 1980 with initial construction costs of $15.6 million and features a multi-surface playing surface to adapt to all of the different sports it is home to. The stadium has a current seating capacity of 11,548. O'connell Center has a basketball arena, indoor and outdoor swimming pools, and has hosted banquets, graduations, and concerts. The stadium can seat up to 12,000 for a concert. The roof at the center was replaced in 1998.
09-01-2014 Mon Hi 95°F
09-02-2014 Tue Hi 95°F
09-03-2014 Wed Hi 95°F
09-04-2014 Thu Hi 93°F
Lo 73°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Outside Gate 1 Lobby
- Inside Gate 1 Lobby
Surrounding facility - General
- No event is scheduled here.
- Gators' Season Opener 'Suspended' After 1 Play - No Decision on Status for 2-3 Days
- Letter from Gators' Athletics Director Jeremy Foley Regarding Florida-Idaho Game
- No. 6 Florida Soccer Wins 4-0 at Oklahoma State
- No. 10 UF Volleyball Caps Off Undefeated Weekend With Five-Set Thriller Over Oklahoma
- Broadcast Info: Florida vs. Idaho - #UFvsIDA
- The Opening Kickoff: Gators vs. Idaho -- #UFvsIDA
- Roper's Background Prepared Him for Spotlight
- Fan Initiatives Announced For 2014 Gator Football Season
- Florida Volleyball Adds Win No. 2 Friday With Sweep of Idaho
- All guests and items are subject to search.
- Permitted. Must be small.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)