Stephen C. O'Connell CenterFlorida Gators
Gale Lembrand Dr. Ste 1232, Gainesville , FL, 32611
Stephen C. O'Connell Center is home to the University of Florida at Gainesville's men and women's basketball teams as well as their track, gymnastics, swimming/diving, and volleyball teams. The stadium is also referred to as the “O’dome”. It opened in 1980 with initial construction costs of $15.6 million and features a multi-surface playing surface to adapt to all of the different sports it is home to. The stadium has a current seating capacity of 11,548. O'connell Center has a basketball arena, indoor and outdoor swimming pools, and has hosted banquets, graduations, and concerts. The stadium can seat up to 12,000 for a concert. The roof at the center was replaced in 1998.
02-28-2015 Sat Hi 61°F
03-01-2015 Sun Hi 77°F
03-02-2015 Mon Hi 78°F
03-03-2015 Tue Hi 82°F
Lo 65°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Outside Gate 1 Lobby
- Inside Gate 1 Lobby
Surrounding facility - General
- No event is scheduled here.
- No. 3 Florida uses nation’s third-highest total to defeat No. 25 Kentucky at Ninth Annual Gators Link to Pink
- Kevin O’Sullivan Wins 300th Game as No. 2 Florida Takes Opener Over Stony Brook, 1-0
- Belinda Woolcock Clinches 4-1 Win Over Alabama
- Marquis Dendy Crowned SEC Indoor Long Jump Champ, Gators Set Up for a Successful Championship Saturday
- No. 1 Florida Beats No. 2 Oregon, Cal Poly to Sweep Friday Doubleheader
- Pre-Game 'Stuff' -- Florida vs Tennessee (Saturday, 6 pm)
- Gators Open First Spring Camp Under McElwain on March 16
- No. 17 Florida Hosts No. 34 South Carolina Saturday
- Seeing is Believing for Gators Outfielder Buddy Reed
- All guests and items are subject to search.
- Permitted. Must be small.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)