Stephen C. O'Connell CenterFlorida Gators
Gale Lembrand Dr. Ste 1232, Gainesville , FL, 32611
Stephen C. O'Connell Center is home to the University of Florida at Gainesville's men and women's basketball teams as well as their track, gymnastics, swimming/diving, and volleyball teams. The stadium is also referred to as the “O’dome”. It opened in 1980 with initial construction costs of $15.6 million and features a multi-surface playing surface to adapt to all of the different sports it is home to. The stadium has a current seating capacity of 11,548. O'connell Center has a basketball arena, indoor and outdoor swimming pools, and has hosted banquets, graduations, and concerts. The stadium can seat up to 12,000 for a concert. The roof at the center was replaced in 1998.
Weather ForecastWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Outside Gate 1 Lobby
- Inside Gate 1 Lobby
Surrounding facility - General
- No event is scheduled here.
- SEC Enhances Security at Football Championship Weekend
- Nothing 'Incy Wincy' About These Spiders
- Gators Continue Road Stretch Tuesday at South Alabama, 8 p.m. ET
- Pregame Shootaround: Florida vs Richmond (Tuesday, 7 pm)
- Gators in the NFL - Week 12
- Gators Pick Up No. 11 National Seed, Host FSU, ASU and UNH Dec. 3 & 4 in NCAA First & Second Rounds
- McElwain: Gators Have Opportunity in SEC Championship Game to Face the Best
- Gators Lose Ugly to FSU But Remain on Right Path
- Gators Defeat Colorado to win Omni Hotels Classic, 83-61
- All guests and items are subject to search.
- Permitted. Must be small.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)