Stephen C. O'Connell CenterFlorida Gators
Gale Lembrand Dr. Ste 1232, Gainesville , FL, 32611
Stephen C. O'Connell Center is home to the University of Florida at Gainesville's men and women's basketball teams as well as their track, gymnastics, swimming/diving, and volleyball teams. The stadium is also referred to as the “O’dome”. It opened in 1980 with initial construction costs of $15.6 million and features a multi-surface playing surface to adapt to all of the different sports it is home to. The stadium has a current seating capacity of 11,548. O'connell Center has a basketball arena, indoor and outdoor swimming pools, and has hosted banquets, graduations, and concerts. The stadium can seat up to 12,000 for a concert. The roof at the center was replaced in 1998.
Weather ForecastWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Outside Gate 1 Lobby
- Inside Gate 1 Lobby
Surrounding facility - General
- No event is scheduled here.
- Shore Goes the Distance; No. 7 Florida Downs Mississippi State, 6-3
- Gator Gymnastics On to NCAA Super Six! Kytra Hunter Shares All-Around Title
- Gators 'Good' Enough to Move On
- Florida, Georgia to Play Doubleheader Saturday
- Florida Fourth, Tomlinson Second After Opening Round of the Women’s Golf SEC Championship
- Top-Seeded Gators Move on to Semifinals with 4-0 Rout of Ole Miss
- Florida Falls to Mississippi State in SEC Tournament Quarterfinals
- Tyshara Fleming and Simone Westbrook Sign NLIs to Attend UF
- No. 1 Seed Florida Opens SEC Tournament Action with Ole Miss in Quarterfinals
- All guests and items are subject to search.
- Permitted. Must be small.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)