Stephen C. O'Connell CenterFlorida Gators
Gale Lembrand Dr. Ste 1232, Gainesville , FL, 32611
Stephen C. O'Connell Center is home to the University of Florida at Gainesville's men and women's basketball teams as well as their track, gymnastics, swimming/diving, and volleyball teams. The stadium is also referred to as the “O’dome”. It opened in 1980 with initial construction costs of $15.6 million and features a multi-surface playing surface to adapt to all of the different sports it is home to. The stadium has a current seating capacity of 11,548. O'connell Center has a basketball arena, indoor and outdoor swimming pools, and has hosted banquets, graduations, and concerts. The stadium can seat up to 12,000 for a concert. The roof at the center was replaced in 1998.
04-21-2014 Mon Hi 79°F
04-22-2014 Tue Hi 82°F
04-23-2014 Wed Hi 85°F
04-24-2014 Thu Hi 87°F
Lo 60°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Outside Gate 1 Lobby
- Inside Gate 1 Lobby
Surrounding facility - General
- No event is scheduled here.
- Gators Fall to Texas A&M in 2014 SEC Tournament Championship Match
- Florida's Bridget Sloan is 2014 NCAA uneven bars champion
- Gators Tie for 10th at 2014 SEC Women's Golf Championship
- Walton Earns 600th Career Win as Gators Complete Sweep of Texas A&M with 8-0 Victory
- No. 18 Florida Baseball Starts Fast To Finish Sweep of Georgia, 10-3
- NCAA Champs again! Gator gymnasts share NCAA Super Six team title with Oklahoma
- Bridgey Comes Through in Clutch, Gators Repeat as National Champs
- No. 18 Florida Sweeps Doubleheader, Clinches Series Over Georgia
- Gators Wrap Up 2014 Home Competition With Successful Tom Jones Memorial Invitational Saturday
- All guests and items are subject to search.
- Permitted. Must be small.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)