Stephen C. O'Connell CenterFlorida Gators
Gale Lembrand Dr. Ste 1232, Gainesville , FL, 32611
Stephen C. O'Connell Center is home to the University of Florida at Gainesville's men and women's basketball teams as well as their track, gymnastics, swimming/diving, and volleyball teams. The stadium is also referred to as the “O’dome”. It opened in 1980 with initial construction costs of $15.6 million and features a multi-surface playing surface to adapt to all of the different sports it is home to. The stadium has a current seating capacity of 11,548. O'connell Center has a basketball arena, indoor and outdoor swimming pools, and has hosted banquets, graduations, and concerts. The stadium can seat up to 12,000 for a concert. The roof at the center was replaced in 1998.
12-22-2014 Mon Hi 75°F
12-23-2014 Tue Hi 76°F
12-24-2014 Wed Hi 73°F
12-25-2014 Thu Hi 60°F
Lo 39°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Outside Gate 1 Lobby
- Inside Gate 1 Lobby
Surrounding facility - General
- No event is scheduled here.
- Digital Bowl Guide Now Available
- Gators to Play for Home Tournament Title After Big Win vs. Southern U.
- Gators Bloodied, But Fight Back to Fend Off Wake Forest
- Instant Analysis: Florida 63, Wake Forest 50
- Women's Hoops Hosts Gator Holiday Classic Sunday and Monday
- New Gator Guy: Alex Murphy Ready for UF Debut
- Nineteen Years Later, Former Gators Slugger Wilkerson Finishes What He Started
- Anonymous donor gives record $12.5 million to set new standard of academic excellence for Gator students
- Pre-Game Stuff: Florida vs Wake Forest, Orange Bowl Classic (Saturday, 5 p.m.)
- All guests and items are subject to search.
- Permitted. Must be small.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)