TCF Bank StadiumMinnesota Golden Gophers
TCF Bank Stadium is University of Minnesota Golden Gopher's on-campus home for football. Its horseshoe structure currently allows for a seating capacity of 50,805, but was designed to expand to a capacity of 80,000. Although the stadium was designed to have the look and feel of a traditional college football venue, replicating some of the style of the old Memorial Stadium, it also includes luxury boxes, club seats, and the latest in scoreboard technology.
03-07-2014 Fri Hi 38°F
03-08-2014 Sat Hi 29°F
03-09-2014 Sun Hi 40°F
03-10-2014 Mon Hi 51°F
Lo 28°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
TCF Bank Stadium, built near the site of the old Memorial Stadium on the University of Minnesota Campus, was constructed for approximately $288.5 million. After playing in the nearby Metrodome since 1982, Minnesota Gophers football returned to an on-campus venue on September 12, 2009, when the Golden Gophers defeated Air Force 20-13.
West Bank+St. Paul - General
- International Champions Cup - Manchester City vs Olympiacos Event Date Time: 08/02/2014 2:00PM
- Chicago Bears at Minnesota Vikings (Date will change) Event Date Time: 08/03/2014 TBA
- Detroit Lions at Minnesota Vikings (Date will change) Event Date Time: 08/04/2014 TBA
- Green Bay Packers at Minnesota Vikings (Date will change) Event Date Time: 08/05/2014 TBA
- Atlanta Falcons at Minnesota Vikings (Date will change) Event Date Time: 08/06/2014 TBA
See all upcoming event at this venue
- All bags are subject to inspection