The Palace of Auburn HillsDetroit Pistons
6 Championship Dr, Auburn Hills, MI, 48326
The Palace of Auburn Hills is called the Palace by many and is home to the NBA's Detroit Pistons. The facility opened in 1988 and had construction costs of $70 million. The Palace has a really cool feature with its address being that each time a basketball tenant at The Palace wins a championship it changes its address. The Palace was the home to the WNBA Detroit Shock until 2009. The Palace has hosted several large concerts such as Michael Jackson, The Cure, and Madonna. In 204 there was a large fight that took place in the stands at a Pistons/Pacers game leading to multiple arrests. The fight also happened on the court and nine players were suspended. The Palace originally had 180 luxury suites but added 13 more, 5 of which are underground.
Weather ForecastWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Sections 104 and 117
- $10.00/car, $20.00/limo, $40.00/RV
- No event is scheduled here.
- Base of the Hill above the East Entrance in the Main Plaza
- Main Plaza by the East Entrance
- Bullock making the most of his shot to stick with Pistons; Thomas gets his chance next
- The more the Pistons see of Marcus Morris, the more they like what he brings at both ends
- Postgame Quotes - October 10, 2015
- That’s more like it: Pistons crisp in smashing Bucks 117-88 for first preseason win
- Ilyasova, Morris give SVG glimpses of the scoring versatility they offer Pistons
- Postgame Quotes - October 8, 2015
- Misfiring offense digs early hole as Pistons fall to Nets in 2nd preseason game
- The Longest Oop - Watch it Here!
- Progress at the point: Jackson set to debut, Blake starting to feel better after concussion
- Even in his lowlights, Stanley Johnson shows SVG something else to admire
- All items are subject to search.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)