The Palace of Auburn HillsDetroit Pistons
6 Championship Dr, Auburn Hills, MI, 48326
The Palace of Auburn Hills is called the Palace by many and is home to the NBA's Detroit Pistons. The facility opened in 1988 and had construction costs of $70 million. The Palace has a really cool feature with its address being that each time a basketball tenant at The Palace wins a championship it changes its address. The Palace was the home to the WNBA Detroit Shock until 2009. The Palace has hosted several large concerts such as Michael Jackson, The Cure, and Madonna. In 204 there was a large fight that took place in the stands at a Pistons/Pacers game leading to multiple arrests. The fight also happened on the court and nine players were suspended. The Palace originally had 180 luxury suites but added 13 more, 5 of which are underground.
08-20-2014 Wed Hi 81°F
08-21-2014 Thu Hi 84°F
08-22-2014 Fri Hi 80°F
08-23-2014 Sat Hi 86°F
Lo 66°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Sections 104 and 117
- $10.00/car, $20.00/limo, $40.00/RV
- No event is scheduled here.
- Base of the Hill above the East Entrance in the Main Plaza
- Main Plaza by the East Entrance
- Detroit Pistons Announce 2014 Preseason Schedule
- Pistons Sign Free Agent Forward Cartier Martin and Center Aaron Gray
- Drummond doesn’t get his shot to crack Team USA roster – will he in NY games?
- Drummond on Team USA roster cuts: ‘I don’t plan on going home’
- Drummond makes impression on Thibodeau, Pistons assistant Malik Allen
- Detroit Pistons Scheduled to Tip Off 2014-15 NBA Season on October 29
- Road-heavy stretch to finish 2014-15 season could determine Pistons playoff chances
- Pistons Mailbag - August 13, 2014
- KCP, Dinwiddie could give Pistons great defensive flexibility in seasons to come
- SVG’s Pistons overhaul adds depth, shooting, character
- All items are subject to search.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)