The Palace of Auburn HillsDetroit Pistons
6 Championship Dr, Auburn Hills, MI, 48326
The Palace of Auburn Hills is called the Palace by many and is home to the NBA's Detroit Pistons. The facility opened in 1988 and had construction costs of $70 million. The Palace has a really cool feature with its address being that each time a basketball tenant at The Palace wins a championship it changes its address. The Palace was the home to the WNBA Detroit Shock until 2009. The Palace has hosted several large concerts such as Michael Jackson, The Cure, and Madonna. In 204 there was a large fight that took place in the stands at a Pistons/Pacers game leading to multiple arrests. The fight also happened on the court and nine players were suspended. The Palace originally had 180 luxury suites but added 13 more, 5 of which are underground.
12-18-2014 Thu Hi 35°F
12-19-2014 Fri Hi 34°F
12-20-2014 Sat Hi 35°F
12-21-2014 Sun Hi 36°F
Lo 30°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Sections 104 and 117
- $10.00/car, $20.00/limo, $40.00/RV
- No event is scheduled here.
- Base of the Hill above the East Entrance in the Main Plaza
- Main Plaza by the East Entrance
- Postgame Quotes - December 17, 2014
- Mavs top-rated O breaks loose to down Pistons despite Drummond's huge night
- Pistons vs. Mavericks Chat - Dec. 17, 2014
- Pistons Mailbag - December 17, 2014
- Detroit Pistons Announce Pistons Concert Series - Halftime Entertainment for 2014-15
- Postgame Quotes - December 15, 2014
- Turnovers undo Pistons after fast start as they lose to Clippers to end trip
- Pistons owner Tom Gores: 'We're going to find our way'
- A little progress pays off for a Pistons team that never saw themselves in their record
- Postgame Quotes - December 13, 2014
- All items are subject to search.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)