The Palace of Auburn HillsDetroit Pistons
6 Championship Dr, Auburn Hills, MI, 48326
The Palace of Auburn Hills is called the Palace by many and is home to the NBA's Detroit Pistons. The facility opened in 1988 and had construction costs of $70 million. The Palace has a really cool feature with its address being that each time a basketball tenant at The Palace wins a championship it changes its address. The Palace was the home to the WNBA Detroit Shock until 2009. The Palace has hosted several large concerts such as Michael Jackson, The Cure, and Madonna. In 204 there was a large fight that took place in the stands at a Pistons/Pacers game leading to multiple arrests. The fight also happened on the court and nine players were suspended. The Palace originally had 180 luxury suites but added 13 more, 5 of which are underground.
Weather ForecastWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Sections 104 and 117
- $10.00/car, $20.00/limo, $40.00/RV
- No event is scheduled here.
- Base of the Hill above the East Entrance in the Main Plaza
- Main Plaza by the East Entrance
- Pistons head to Las Vegas for a week of MMA training and a dose of team bonding
- Hilliard ready to apply lessons learned in Summer League as his first taste of NBA
- Pistons Mailbag - August 26, 2015
- Detroit Pistons Announce 2015 Preseason Schedule
- Roster overflow aside, Thomas ready to make a run at a spot on Pistons depth chart
- Dinwiddie eager to get to camp and prove himself as part of Pistons future
- Already beyond his years, Stanley Johnson forced to grow up a little faster
- Detroit Pistons Announce 2015-16 Mini-Plans
- Logjam at small forward makes for competitive Pistons training camp coming
- Pistons Mailbag - August 19, 2015
- All items are subject to search.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)