The Palace of Auburn HillsDetroit Pistons
6 Championship Dr, Auburn Hills, MI, 48326
The Palace of Auburn Hills is called the Palace by many and is home to the NBA's Detroit Pistons. The facility opened in 1988 and had construction costs of $70 million. The Palace has a really cool feature with its address being that each time a basketball tenant at The Palace wins a championship it changes its address. The Palace was the home to the WNBA Detroit Shock until 2009. The Palace has hosted several large concerts such as Michael Jackson, The Cure, and Madonna. In 204 there was a large fight that took place in the stands at a Pistons/Pacers game leading to multiple arrests. The fight also happened on the court and nine players were suspended. The Palace originally had 180 luxury suites but added 13 more, 5 of which are underground.
02-28-2015 Sat Hi 24°F
03-01-2015 Sun Hi 31°F
03-02-2015 Mon Hi 31°F
03-03-2015 Tue Hi 33°F
Lo 27°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Sections 104 and 117
- $10.00/car, $20.00/limo, $40.00/RV
- No event is scheduled here.
- Base of the Hill above the East Entrance in the Main Plaza
- Main Plaza by the East Entrance
- Postgame Quotes - February 27, 2015
- Pistons squander 18-point lead, lose to NBA-worst Knicks in 2OT
- Pistons vs. Knicks Chat - Feb. 27, 2015
- Statement From The Detroit Pistons On The Passing Of Earl Lloyd
- Jackson ready and willing to lead, but smart enough to know first step is winning trust
- D'Antoni's praise of Williams stuck with SVG, so waiver claim was 'an easy decision'
- Detroit Pistons Sign John Lucas III For Remainder Of The Season
- Pistons eye Quincy Miller: 'Length, athleticism & shooting is a pretty good combination,' SVG says
- Pistons Mailbag - February 25, 2015
- Postgame Quotes - February 24, 2015
- All items are subject to search.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)