The Palace of Auburn HillsDetroit Pistons
6 Championship Dr, Auburn Hills, MI, 48326
The Palace of Auburn Hills is called the Palace by many and is home to the NBA's Detroit Pistons. The facility opened in 1988 and had construction costs of $70 million. The Palace has a really cool feature with its address being that each time a basketball tenant at The Palace wins a championship it changes its address. The Palace was the home to the WNBA Detroit Shock until 2009. The Palace has hosted several large concerts such as Michael Jackson, The Cure, and Madonna. In 204 there was a large fight that took place in the stands at a Pistons/Pacers game leading to multiple arrests. The fight also happened on the court and nine players were suspended. The Palace originally had 180 luxury suites but added 13 more, 5 of which are underground.
Weather ForecastWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Sections 104 and 117
- $10.00/car, $20.00/limo, $40.00/RV
- No event is scheduled here.
- Base of the Hill above the East Entrance in the Main Plaza
- Main Plaza by the East Entrance
- SVG, with a little help from his staff, pushes right buttons as Pistons turn a corner
- The East’s busiest, toughest schedule – all without their leading scorer – and Pistons .500 at NBA quarter pole
- Detroit Pistons Announce "Best Of Seven" Series To Celebrate Final Season At The Palace
- Postgame Quotes - November 30, 2016
- Pistons hit .500 in completing eye-opening road back-to-back sweep at Boston
- Pistons Mailbag - November 30, 2016
- Postgame Quotes - November 29, 2016
- Pistons break through on road, rout Charlotte despite Drummond’s ejection
- No Bullock, but no clarity for SVG on which of 3 Pistons options to use behind KCP
- Jackson takes another step closer to return: ‘I’m feeling good’
- All items are subject to search.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)