The Palace of Auburn HillsDetroit Pistons
6 Championship Dr, Auburn Hills, MI, 48326
The Palace of Auburn Hills is called the Palace by many and is home to the NBA's Detroit Pistons. The facility opened in 1988 and had construction costs of $70 million. The Palace has a really cool feature with its address being that each time a basketball tenant at The Palace wins a championship it changes its address. The Palace was the home to the WNBA Detroit Shock until 2009. The Palace has hosted several large concerts such as Michael Jackson, The Cure, and Madonna. In 204 there was a large fight that took place in the stands at a Pistons/Pacers game leading to multiple arrests. The fight also happened on the court and nine players were suspended. The Palace originally had 180 luxury suites but added 13 more, 5 of which are underground.
Weather ForecastWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Sections 104 and 117
- $10.00/car, $20.00/limo, $40.00/RV
- No event is scheduled here.
- Base of the Hill above the East Entrance in the Main Plaza
- Main Plaza by the East Entrance
- Postgame Quotes - February 8, 2016
- No margin for error as razor-sharp Raptors make Pistons pay for every mistake in 14-point loss
- With more building blocks in place, SVG says Pistons less likely to be active at trade deadline in ’16
- Postgame Quotes - February 6, 2016
- Pistons whittle 20-point deficit to 4 but can’t complete the climb in loss at Indy
- Stanley Johnson ‘helps out’ – for 44 minutes – as Pistons survive first game minus KCP
- Postgame Quotes - February 4, 2016
- Jackson again closes with a flourish to prevent Pistons from blowing 27-point lead in win over Knicks
- Andre Drummond to Compete in 2016 Verizon Slam Dunk Contest at NBA All-Star Weekend
- Postgame Quotes - February 3, 2016
- All items are subject to search.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)