U.S. Cellular FieldChicago White Sox
US Cellular Field is located in Chicago, Illinois and home to the Chicago White Sox.
Construction started on the new stadium in 1989 and was completed in 1991. When the new stadium was opened in 1991 it had the name Comisky Park. The name was changed to in 2003 to US Cellular Field after US Cellular brought the naming rights for the next 23 years.
The open air stadium has Bluegrass as its playing surface in the outfield. US Cellular Field was built with the seating capacity of 44,321 but it now 40,615. The infield dirt was brought over from the old Comisky Park.
The “Rain Room” is one of the more popular areas in the summer within the stadium. The Rain Room has a cool mist that sprays to relive the summer heat.
- U.S. Cellular Field
333 W. 35th St. Chicago, IL 60616
Call at (312) 674-1000
- Illinois Sports Facilities Authority
- U.S. Cellular
- Comiskey Park
- Center Field
- Behind Home Plate at Gate 4
- Behind Home Plate on the Main and Upper Levels
- Center Field on the Main Level
- Outside the Miller Lite Bullpen Sports Bar
- Outside the ballpark at Gate 4
On-site - General
- $23 for cars, minivans, and motorcycles
- Permitted in Lots A-G and L. Must have water to extinguish flames.
Standard & Specialty Concessions
- Throughout the concourse
- Each level of the ballpark, behind Home Plate
Majestic Gift Shop
- Main and upper levels, between Home Plate and Center Field
- White Sox know Sale's value, but would listen to offers
- White Sox, Paulino agree to one-year deal
- Reinsdorf shares unique bond with La Russa
- La Russa, Torre, Cox going into Hall of Fame
- Jackson, White Sox join rest of MLB in SU2C auction
- White Sox won't 'force moves' at Winter Meetings
- Winter Leagues: Sanchez's four hits lead La Guaira
- White Sox outright McDade, Tekotte to Triple-A
- White Sox all business as Winter Meetings approach
- White Sox agree to deal with reliever Belisario
- All items are subject to search
- Permitted. Must be hand-held. No gameplay footage.
- Permitted. Must be small.
- Permitted. Must be small and soft-sided.
- Permitted. Must be a factory sealed, clear plastic bottle. 1 lit
- Permitted. Must be in a small clear plastic bag.
- Permitted. Must fold.
- Permitted. 16x16x8 inches max.
Browse Fan Reviews
Chicago`s Essex Inn800 S. Michigan Avenue, Chicago, IL, 60605
Phone no: 312-939-2800
Overlooking Grant Park on Michigan Avenue, Chicagoâ€™s Essex Inn is an intimate 254-room full service hotel providing excellent views of the city, Grant Park and Lake Michigan with convenient access to Chicago's Magnificent Mile, world-famous museums, spo
Best Western Grant Park Hotel1100 S Michigan Avenue, Chicago, IL, 60605
Phone no: 312-922-2900
McCormick Place, Lakeside Center, Shopping, Millennium Towers, Northerly Island, Art Institute, Soldier Field - all within walking distance.
Chicago South Loop Hotel11 West 26th Street, Chicago, IL, 60616
Phone no: 312-225-7000
A unique urbane experience in hospitality, the Chicago South Loop Hotel's radiant sophistication invokes the ambient feel of a private club nestled just outside the hustle and bustle of Downtown Chicago.
Connie's Pizza2373 S Archer Ave, Chicago, IL, 60616
Phone no: 312-326-3443
Connie's Pizza on Archer Avenue is Chicago's best kept secret for delicious Italian dishes and of course, pizza.
Ferro's200 W 31st St , Chicago, IL, 60616
Phone no: 312-842-0702
The menu includes a standard selection of fast-food favorites: hot dogs, burgers, tender Italian beef, meatball sandwiches and more. In the summer, Ferro's features homemade Italian ice.
Franco's Ristorante300 W 31st St , Chicago, IL, 60616
Phone no: 312-225-9566
The heady scent of slow-cooked sauce greets patrons within this small, family-run spot.