U.S. Cellular FieldChicago White Sox
Sox Going For Record Dogs at Ballpark
Posted August 17, 2016Nick Gale - WLS (CHICAGO) The Chi...Read More...
Tax dollars still paying off renovations on White Sox stadium
Posted May 23, 2016Jared Hopkins Chicago Tribune As the&n...Read More...
MLB Ballpark Apps Are Getting More Personalized
Posted May 1, 2015Michele Fuller - Sport Techie - With t...Read More...
Weather ForecastWeather Powered by World Weather Online
When it was completed in 1991, the new Comiskey park was the first major sporting facility built in Chicago since Chicago Stadium in 1929. It was the last stadium built before the new wave of “retro” stadiums began taking shape in MLB.
- Behind Home Plate on the Main and Upper Levels
- Center Field on the Main Level
- Outside the Miller Lite Bullpen Sports Bar
- Outside the ballpark at Gate 4
On-site - General
- $23 for cars, minivans, and motorcycles
- Permitted in Lots A-G and L. Must have water to extinguish flames.
- No event is scheduled here.
Standard & Specialty Concessions
- Throughout the concourse
- Each level of the ballpark, behind Home Plate
Majestic Gift Shop
- Main and upper levels, between Home Plate and Center Field
- Morneau's 3 RBIs back Shields in 1st W since July
- Shields snaps 10-start winless run vs. Rays
- Eaton hopes for return to lineup on Tuesday
- #AwardWorthy: Vote Eaton in MLB Awards
- Chance concert at U.S. Cellular is a success
- Sale looks to improve Cy Young hopes vs. Rays
- Rodon's shutdown start captures road series
- 50th big league start is large for stellar Rodon
- White Sox Top 30 Prospects list
- White Sox mourn loss of superstar Fernandez
MLB Ballpark Apps Are Getting More Personalized2015-05-01 15:06:54
Michele Fuller - Sport Techie -
Tax dollars still paying off renovations on White Sox stadium2016-05-23 12:07:59
Jared Hopkins Chicago Tribune
Sox Going For Record Dogs at Ballpark2016-08-17 10:38:33
Nick Gale - WLSRead More...
- All items are subject to search
- Permitted. Must be hand-held. No gameplay footage.
- Permitted. Must be small.
- Permitted. Must be small and soft-sided.
- Permitted. Must be a factory sealed, clear plastic bottle. 1 lit
- Permitted. Must be in a small clear plastic bag.
- Permitted. Must fold.
- Permitted. 16x16x8 inches max.