U.S. Cellular FieldChicago White Sox
MLB Ballpark Apps Are Getting More Personalized
Posted May 1, 2015Michele Fuller - Sport Techie - With t...Read More...
07-29-2015 Wed Hi 91°F
07-30-2015 Thu Hi 89°F
07-31-2015 Fri Hi 92°F
08-01-2015 Sat Hi 85°F
Lo 69°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
When it was completed in 1991, the new Comiskey park was the first major sporting facility built in Chicago since Chicago Stadium in 1929. It was the last stadium built before the new wave of “retro” stadiums began taking shape in MLB.
- Behind Home Plate on the Main and Upper Levels
- Center Field on the Main Level
- Outside the Miller Lite Bullpen Sports Bar
- Outside the ballpark at Gate 4
On-site - General
- $23 for cars, minivans, and motorcycles
- Permitted in Lots A-G and L. Must have water to extinguish flames.
- No event is scheduled here.
Standard & Specialty Concessions
- Throughout the concourse
- Each level of the ballpark, behind Home Plate
Majestic Gift Shop
- Main and upper levels, between Home Plate and Center Field
- Steverson pleased with offense's resurgence
- Samardzija appears to be staying put
- Left oblique strain lands Bonifacio on DL
- Red-hot White Sox aren't ready to watch standings
- Samardzija rises above Trade Deadline buzz
- White Sox back Shark for sixth straight win
- Betts flies over fence on catch-turned-homer
- White Sox rave about Pedro
- LaRoche eager to join White Sox hit parade
- Bob Feller Act of Valor Award nominees announced
MLB Ballpark Apps Are Getting More Personalized2015-05-01 15:06:54
Michele Fuller - Sport Techie -
- All items are subject to search
- Permitted. Must be hand-held. No gameplay footage.
- Permitted. Must be small.
- Permitted. Must be small and soft-sided.
- Permitted. Must be a factory sealed, clear plastic bottle. 1 lit
- Permitted. Must be in a small clear plastic bag.
- Permitted. Must fold.
- Permitted. 16x16x8 inches max.