U.S. Cellular FieldChicago White Sox
Tax dollars still paying off renovations on White Sox stadium
Posted May 23, 2016Jared Hopkins Chicago Tribune As the&n...Read More...
MLB Ballpark Apps Are Getting More Personalized
Posted May 1, 2015Michele Fuller - Sport Techie - With t...Read More...
06-26-2016 Sun Hi 88°F
06-27-2016 Mon Hi 89°F
06-28-2016 Tue Hi 68°F
06-29-2016 Wed Hi 73°F
Lo 58°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
When it was completed in 1991, the new Comiskey park was the first major sporting facility built in Chicago since Chicago Stadium in 1929. It was the last stadium built before the new wave of “retro” stadiums began taking shape in MLB.
- Behind Home Plate on the Main and Upper Levels
- Center Field on the Main Level
- Outside the Miller Lite Bullpen Sports Bar
- Outside the ballpark at Gate 4
On-site - General
- $23 for cars, minivans, and motorcycles
- Permitted in Lots A-G and L. Must have water to extinguish flames.
- No event is scheduled here.
Standard & Specialty Concessions
- Throughout the concourse
- Each level of the ballpark, behind Home Plate
Majestic Gift Shop
- Main and upper levels, between Home Plate and Center Field
- White Sox hit 7 HRs in loss, tie MLB record
- White Sox put on power show, but fall to Jays
- First-rounder Collins takes BP with White Sox
- Less than 5 days left to cast your All-Star vote
- Lawrie hits inside-the-park and over-the-fence HRs
- Sale sets sights on win No. 13 in series finale
- White Sox hold on after big hit from Frazier
- 2016 Draft: Signing and bonus tracker
- Hit in 57 games, win $5.6 million
- White Sox sign top Draft pick Collins
- All items are subject to search
- Permitted. Must be hand-held. No gameplay footage.
- Permitted. Must be small.
- Permitted. Must be small and soft-sided.
- Permitted. Must be a factory sealed, clear plastic bottle. 1 lit
- Permitted. Must be in a small clear plastic bag.
- Permitted. Must fold.
- Permitted. 16x16x8 inches max.