U.S. Cellular FieldChicago White Sox
MLB Ballpark Apps Are Getting More Personalized
Posted May 1, 2015Michele Fuller - Sport Techie - With t...Read More...
Weather ForecastWeather Powered by World Weather Online
When it was completed in 1991, the new Comiskey park was the first major sporting facility built in Chicago since Chicago Stadium in 1929. It was the last stadium built before the new wave of “retro” stadiums began taking shape in MLB.
- Behind Home Plate on the Main and Upper Levels
- Center Field on the Main Level
- Outside the Miller Lite Bullpen Sports Bar
- Outside the ballpark at Gate 4
On-site - General
- $23 for cars, minivans, and motorcycles
- Permitted in Lots A-G and L. Must have water to extinguish flames.
- No event is scheduled here.
Standard & Specialty Concessions
- Throughout the concourse
- Each level of the ballpark, behind Home Plate
Majestic Gift Shop
- Main and upper levels, between Home Plate and Center Field
- White Sox look to turn things around on trip
- Quintana finds rough going against Twins
- White Sox still seeking return to norms
- Entrance Konerko's final nod to fans in exit
- Sale runs into early trouble with fastball
- Konerko, family honored by speed of number retirement
- Noesi returns to rotation as Sox head to Toronto
- Bond between Ozzie, Konerko one of respect
- In a flash, Sale burned by early home runs
- Konerko's No. 14 retired on South Side
MLB Ballpark Apps Are Getting More Personalized2015-05-01 15:06:54
Michele Fuller - Sport Techie -
- All items are subject to search
- Permitted. Must be hand-held. No gameplay footage.
- Permitted. Must be small.
- Permitted. Must be small and soft-sided.
- Permitted. Must be a factory sealed, clear plastic bottle. 1 lit
- Permitted. Must be in a small clear plastic bag.
- Permitted. Must fold.
- Permitted. 16x16x8 inches max.