U.S. Cellular FieldChicago White Sox
U.S. Cellular Field is the home to Major League Baseball’s Chicago White Sox. Formerly known as Comiskey Park, the stadium is owned by the Illinois Sports Authority and operated by the White Sox. The park opened in 1991, after the White Sox had spent the previous 81 years at the original Comiskey Park. U.S. Cellular bought the naming rights to the field in 2003. The stadium is located just across the street from the original Comiskey Park location. The ballpark features a fan deck atop the center field concession stands that offers a view of the playing field. The center field exploding scoreboard and arched windows are carry-overs from the old Comiskey Park Design.
01-31-2015 Sat Hi 36°F
02-01-2015 Sun Hi 30°F
02-02-2015 Mon Hi 18°F
02-03-2015 Tue Hi 31°F
Lo 28°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
When it was completed in 1991, the new Comiskey park was the first major sporting facility built in Chicago since Chicago Stadium in 1929. It was the last stadium built before the new wave of “retro” stadiums began taking shape in MLB.
- Behind Home Plate on the Main and Upper Levels
- Center Field on the Main Level
- Outside the Miller Lite Bullpen Sports Bar
- Outside the ballpark at Gate 4
On-site - General
- $23 for cars, minivans, and motorcycles
- Permitted in Lots A-G and L. Must have water to extinguish flames.
- No event is scheduled here.
Standard & Specialty Concessions
- Throughout the concourse
- Each level of the ballpark, behind Home Plate
Majestic Gift Shop
- Main and upper levels, between Home Plate and Center Field
- Rodon leads White Sox trio on list of Top 100 Prospects
- Inbox: How will new-look Sox lineup affect Abreu?
- White Sox embrace position as contenders
- Viciedo designated for assignment to open roster spot
- White Sox reunite with Beckham on one-year deal
- Prospect Watch: Top 10 shortstops
- Eaton enjoys reporting duties at Super Bowl Media Day
- On 10th anniversary of signing, Iguchi reflects on '05 title
- Gillaspie open to whatever role team needs
- 2015 Prospect Watch: Top 10 second basemen
- All items are subject to search
- Permitted. Must be hand-held. No gameplay footage.
- Permitted. Must be small.
- Permitted. Must be small and soft-sided.
- Permitted. Must be a factory sealed, clear plastic bottle. 1 lit
- Permitted. Must be in a small clear plastic bag.
- Permitted. Must fold.
- Permitted. 16x16x8 inches max.