U.S. Cellular FieldChicago White Sox
Tax dollars still paying off renovations on White Sox stadium
Posted May 23, 2016Jared Hopkins Chicago Tribune As the&n...Read More...
MLB Ballpark Apps Are Getting More Personalized
Posted May 1, 2015Michele Fuller - Sport Techie - With t...Read More...
05-26-2016 Thu Hi 85°F
05-27-2016 Fri Hi 80°F
05-28-2016 Sat Hi 79°F
05-29-2016 Sun Hi 84°F
Lo 67°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
When it was completed in 1991, the new Comiskey park was the first major sporting facility built in Chicago since Chicago Stadium in 1929. It was the last stadium built before the new wave of “retro” stadiums began taking shape in MLB.
- Behind Home Plate on the Main and Upper Levels
- Center Field on the Main Level
- Outside the Miller Lite Bullpen Sports Bar
- Outside the ballpark at Gate 4
On-site - General
- $23 for cars, minivans, and motorcycles
- Permitted in Lots A-G and L. Must have water to extinguish flames.
- No event is scheduled here.
Standard & Specialty Concessions
- Throughout the concourse
- Each level of the ballpark, behind Home Plate
Majestic Gift Shop
- Main and upper levels, between Home Plate and Center Field
- White Sox opener vs. Royals postponed
- Despite struggles, White Sox upbeat, supportive
- Gonzalez seeks 1st win after best start in Sox uniform
- VOTE NOW: Cast this summer's starring roles
- Quintana solid, Cabrera homers in loss
- Plenty of blame to go around during skid
- Rodon building confidence year into Majors
- Hit in 57 games, win $5.6 million
- White Sox Top 30 Prospects list
- White Sox want consistency out of Garcia
- All items are subject to search
- Permitted. Must be hand-held. No gameplay footage.
- Permitted. Must be small.
- Permitted. Must be small and soft-sided.
- Permitted. Must be a factory sealed, clear plastic bottle. 1 lit
- Permitted. Must be in a small clear plastic bag.
- Permitted. Must fold.
- Permitted. 16x16x8 inches max.