Vanderbilt StadiumVanderbilt Commodores
2201 West End Avenue, Nashville, TN, 37240
The Vanderbilt Stadium is home to the Vanderbilt University's NCAA football team, the Commodores. The stadium also hosted the NFL football team, the Tennessee Oilers in 1998. The facility opened in 1922 in the same year that construction started with initial construction costs of $1.5 million. The stadium underwent major renovations in 1981 with renovations costing $10.1 million. The stadium is located in Nashville, Tennessee and the field uses the very popular FieldTurf playing surface. The stadium has also had natural grass as well as Astroturf surfaces in the past. The facility has a current seating capacity of 40,350 people. Renovations to the field added a new press box, HD Jumbotron video scoreboard, new surface, and a new concourse that includes restrooms and concessions.
Weather ForecastWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Western Kentucky Hilltoppers at Vanderbilt Commodores Event Date Time: 09/03/2015 7:00PM
- Georgia Bulldogs at Vanderbilt Commodores Event Date Time: 09/12/2015 2:30PM
- Austin Peay Governors at Vanderbilt Commodores Event Date Time: 09/19/2015 3:00PM
- Missouri Tigers at Vanderbilt Commodores Event Date Time: 10/24/2015 TBA
- Kentucky Wildcats at Vanderbilt Commodores Event Date Time: 11/14/2015 TBA
See all upcoming event at this venue
- Vanderbilt Football news
- Video: Mason goes through ESPN 'Car Wash'
- Med school quest underway for several Commodores
- Annual 'Dore Jam fan day scheduled Sunday, Aug. 16
- Commodores spend Saturday improving Radnor Lake trail
- The Countdown: 40 Days
- Video: Commodores at #SECMD15
- Mordica, former record-breaking running back, passes away in Florida hometown
- Vanderbilt football to offer mini-plans
- Mason to appear on array of ESPN platforms Tuesday
- All bags are subject to search.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)