Wrigley FieldChicago Cubs
Wrigley Field bleacher demolition begins with a bang
Posted October 17, 2014Brian Cassella - Chicago Tribune - I got a cal...Read More...
50 years at Wrigley Field -- a family of vendors
Posted October 1, 2014Floyd Sullivan - Chicago Now - Back st...Read More...
Ending era as last major league ballpark without video
Posted September 25, 2014BY JUSTIN SCUILETTI - PBS NEWSHOUR I...Read More...
11-21-2014 Fri Hi 29°F
11-22-2014 Sat Hi 46°F
11-23-2014 Sun Hi 47°F
11-24-2014 Mon Hi 41°F
Lo 26°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
Before World War I, Charles Weeghman bought the Chicago Whales of the Federal League. Weeghman constructed a new ballpark on the north side of Chicago along Addison and Clark Streets. The stadium was built in 1914 and was known as North Side Park until Weeghman named it after himself, Weeghman Park. For 6 years between 1920 and 1926 it was called Cubs Park. The stadium then was renamed after then Cubs owner William Wrigley Jr., Wrigley chewing gum tycoon. Wrigley Field was also home of the Chicago Bears of the National Football League between 1921 and 1970. It was the last Major League stadium to install lights, in 1988. A long-awaited $500 million dollar renovation project is underway. The bleachers will be expanded, seven new outfield signs will be installed and a new scoreboard will be located in right field.
- Outside of the ballpark
- Upper Deck Patio
- Inside Gate D
- Inside Gate F
Surrounding area - General
Surrounding area - VERY LIMITED Meter Parking
- 2015 Chicago Cubs Season (All Home Games) Event Date Time: 04/04/2015 TBA
- St Louis Cardinals at Chicago Cubs Event Date Time: 04/05/2015 7:05PM
- St Louis Cardinals at Chicago Cubs Event Date Time: 04/07/2015 7:05PM
- St Louis Cardinals at Chicago Cubs Event Date Time: 04/08/2015 1:20PM
- Cincinnati Reds at Chicago Cubs Event Date Time: 04/13/2015 7:05PM
See all upcoming event at this venue
- Throughout facility
- $3.00 - $8.00
- Cubs, A's to play Spring Training games in Las Vegas
- Rizzo thanks Renteria, calls Maddon hiring 'exciting news'
- Cubs add prospect Edwards to 40-man roster
- Ranking the top 25 prospects from the Arizona Fall League
- NL Central projects to be most dominant division in 2015
- MLB's last off-day in Japan loaded with culture, goodwill
- Source: Lester makes free-agent visit to chilly Wrigley
- Cubs turn attention to Lester after losing out on Martin
- Pipeline Perspectives: Bryant, Lindor the next ROYs
- Cubs acquire infielder La Stella from Braves
Ending era as last major league ballpark without video2014-09-25 14:14:00
50 years at Wrigley Field -- a family of vendors2014-10-01 14:41:59
Floyd Sullivan - Chicago Now -
Wrigley Field bleacher demolition begins with a bang2014-10-17 16:07:12
Brian Cassella - Chicago Tribune -
- All items are subject to search
- Permitted. Must be hand-held.
- Permitted. Must be small.
- Permitted. Must be soft-sided. 16x16x8 inches max.
- Permitted. Must be a factory-sealed plastic bottle.
- Permitted. 16x16x8 inches max.