Wrigley FieldChicago Cubs
Mayor refuses Cubs' request for round-the-clock Wrigley work
Posted March 3, 2015Fran Speilman - Chicago Sun Times - Ma...Read More...
Ricketts family adds investors to help pay for Wrigley rehab
Posted February 26, 2015Ameet Sachdev - Chicago Tribune - The ...Read More...
Wrigley Field bleachers won't open until May
Posted January 19, 2015Mark Gonzales - Chicago Tribune - A co...Read More...
03-06-2015 Fri Hi 30°F
03-07-2015 Sat Hi 38°F
03-08-2015 Sun Hi 40°F
03-09-2015 Mon Hi 42°F
Lo 31°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
Before World War I, Charles Weeghman bought the Chicago Whales of the Federal League. Weeghman constructed a new ballpark on the north side of Chicago along Addison and Clark Streets. The stadium was built in 1914 and was known as North Side Park until Weeghman named it after himself, Weeghman Park. For 6 years between 1920 and 1926 it was called Cubs Park. The stadium then was renamed after then Cubs owner William Wrigley Jr., Wrigley chewing gum tycoon. Wrigley Field was also home of the Chicago Bears of the National Football League between 1921 and 1970. It was the last Major League stadium to install lights, in 1988. A long-awaited $500 million dollar renovation project is underway. The bleachers will be expanded, seven new outfield signs will be installed and a new scoreboard will be located in right field.
- Outside of the ballpark
- Upper Deck Patio
- Inside Gate D
- Inside Gate F
Surrounding area - General
Surrounding area - VERY LIMITED Meter Parking
- 2015 Chicago Cubs Season (All Home Games) Event Date Time: 04/04/2015 TBA
- St Louis Cardinals at Chicago Cubs - Opening Day Event Date Time: 04/05/2015 7:05PM
- St Louis Cardinals at Chicago Cubs Event Date Time: 04/07/2015 7:05PM
- St Louis Cardinals at Chicago Cubs Event Date Time: 04/08/2015 1:20PM
- Cincinnati Reds at Chicago Cubs Event Date Time: 04/13/2015 7:05PM
See all upcoming event at this venue
- Throughout facility
- $3.00 - $8.00
- Schwarber's slam highlights Cubs' offense vs. Giants
- Olt flexes muscle as Wood turns in solid debut
- Fowler irked by switch-pitcher's change of hand
- Maddon sees 'another level' for Jackson
- Cubs prospect Schwarber turns 22, hits grand slam
- Umpire injury leads to odd strike-calling scenario
- Cubs reach deals with remaining players
- Schlitter hopes loving home awaits stray pup
- Coke reportedly headed to Cubs on Minors pact
- Cubs motivated by coach Martinez's reward system
Ending era as last major league ballpark without video2014-09-25 14:14:00
50 years at Wrigley Field -- a family of vendors2014-10-01 14:41:59
Floyd Sullivan - Chicago Now -
Wrigley Field bleacher demolition begins with a bang2014-10-17 16:07:12
Brian Cassella - Chicago Tribune -
Wrigley Field bleachers may not be ready for season opener2014-12-01 15:48:40
Mark Townsend - Yahoo Sports -
Stadiums USA Radio looks at Wrigley renovation2014-12-29 17:42:54
Wrigley Field bleachers won't open until May2015-01-19 16:06:30
Mark Gonzales - Chicago Tribune -
Ricketts family adds investors to help pay for Wrigley rehab2015-02-26 20:32:27
Ameet Sachdev - Chicago Tribune -
Mayor refuses Cubs' request for round-the-clock Wrigley work2015-03-03 17:38:05
Fran Speilman - Chicago Sun Times -
- All items are subject to search
- Permitted. Must be hand-held.
- Permitted. Must be small.
- Permitted. Must be soft-sided. 16x16x8 inches max.
- Permitted. Must be a factory-sealed plastic bottle.
- Permitted. 16x16x8 inches max.