Wrigley FieldChicago Cubs
Cubs' Wrigley renovation will take additional year
Posted March 26, 2015James Neveau - NBC 5 Chicago - Beset w...Read More...
Go song go: Vote for the next Cubs hit
Posted March 11, 2015Mark Caro - Chicago Tribune - Here's s...Read More...
Mayor refuses Cubs' request for round-the-clock Wrigley work
Posted March 3, 2015Fran Speilman - Chicago Sun Times - Ma...Read More...
Weather ForecastWeather Powered by World Weather Online
Before World War I, Charles Weeghman bought the Chicago Whales of the Federal League. Weeghman constructed a new ballpark on the north side of Chicago along Addison and Clark Streets. The stadium was built in 1914 and was known as North Side Park until Weeghman named it after himself, Weeghman Park. For 6 years between 1920 and 1926 it was called Cubs Park. The stadium then was renamed after then Cubs owner William Wrigley Jr., Wrigley chewing gum tycoon. Wrigley Field was also home of the Chicago Bears of the National Football League between 1921 and 1970. It was the last Major League stadium to install lights, in 1988. A long-awaited $500 million dollar renovation project is underway. The bleachers will be expanded, seven new outfield signs will be installed and a new scoreboard will be located in right field.
- Outside of the ballpark
- Upper Deck Patio
- Inside Gate D
- Inside Gate F
Surrounding area - General
Surrounding area - VERY LIMITED Meter Parking
- 2015 Chicago Cubs Season (All Home Games) Event Date Time: 04/04/2015 TBA
- St Louis Cardinals at Chicago Cubs - Opening Day Event Date Time: 04/05/2015 7:05PM
- St Louis Cardinals at Chicago Cubs Event Date Time: 04/07/2015 7:05PM
- St Louis Cardinals at Chicago Cubs Event Date Time: 04/08/2015 1:20PM
- Cincinnati Reds at Chicago Cubs Event Date Time: 04/13/2015 7:05PM
See all upcoming event at this venue
- Throughout facility
- $3.00 - $8.00
- Lester has 'good, normal' outing in Minors game
- Maddon: Jackson getting lost 'can't happen'
- Cubs prospect Bryant to see action in left field
- Maddon: No decision on Baez's roster status
- Castro returns to action, eyes 162 games played
- Wood pleased with outing after Cubs fall to Mariners
- On the Cusp: Chicago Cubs
- GPS issues start rough day for Jackson
- Bryant's 9th homer not enough for Cubs
- Maddon remains confident in Baez despite strikeouts
Ending era as last major league ballpark without video2014-09-25 14:14:00
50 years at Wrigley Field -- a family of vendors2014-10-01 14:41:59
Floyd Sullivan - Chicago Now -
Wrigley Field bleacher demolition begins with a bang2014-10-17 16:07:12
Brian Cassella - Chicago Tribune -
Wrigley Field bleachers may not be ready for season opener2014-12-01 15:48:40
Mark Townsend - Yahoo Sports -
Stadiums USA Radio looks at Wrigley renovation2014-12-29 17:42:54
Wrigley Field bleachers won't open until May2015-01-19 16:06:30
Mark Gonzales - Chicago Tribune -
Ricketts family adds investors to help pay for Wrigley rehab2015-02-26 20:32:27
Ameet Sachdev - Chicago Tribune -
Mayor refuses Cubs' request for round-the-clock Wrigley work2015-03-03 17:38:05
Fran Speilman - Chicago Sun Times -
Go song go: Vote for the next Cubs hit2015-03-11 15:41:19
Mark Caro - Chicago Tribune -
Cubs' Wrigley renovation will take additional year2015-03-26 15:57:03
James Neveau - NBC 5 Chicago -
- All items are subject to search
- Permitted. Must be hand-held.
- Permitted. Must be small.
- Permitted. Must be soft-sided. 16x16x8 inches max.
- Permitted. Must be a factory-sealed plastic bottle.
- Permitted. 16x16x8 inches max.