WVU ColiseumWest Virginia Mountaineers
Monongahela Blvd & Patteson Dr, Morgantown, WV, 26506
The WVU Coliseum is home to the West Virginia University's NCAA Basketball, gymnastics, and volleyball teams, the Mountaineers. The stadium opened in 1970 after nearly two years of construction with initial construction costs of about $10.4 million. The stadium is located in Morgantown West Virginia and the arena is indoors and uses a hardwood surface for the basketball court. The stadium can seat up to 14,000 people and has a scoreboard that is hung above the center of the basketball court. There are also restrooms and concessions available on site for guests. The facility also has offices, lecture halls, locker rooms, and racquetball courts.
02-25-2017 Sat Hi 59°F
02-26-2017 Sun Hi 39°F
02-27-2017 Mon Hi 52°F
02-28-2017 Tue Hi 65°F
Lo 54°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Beside the Team Shop, adjacent to the Blue Gate
Nearby Coliseum - General
- No event is scheduled here.
- Red, Blue, Green and Gold Gates
- Green Gate, Room 168
- Adjacent to the Blue Gate
- WVUSports.com Featured Content
- Carter's 15, Miles' FT Lifts No. 12 WVU Over TCU
- WVU Wins Eighth Straight GARC Championship
- Mountaineers Return to Coliseum for Pink Invite
- Mountaineer Insider Podcast
- Armstrong's Big 12 Title Leads WVU
- Five Mountaineers Earn All-Big 12 on Day One
- No. 2 Mountaineers Build Substantial Lead
- Myers, Big Seventh Inning Lead WVU over Mason
- Elliott Signs with Philadelphia Union
- All items are subject to search
- Permitted. Must be factory-sealed.
- Permitted. 12x12x12 inches max.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)