WVU ColiseumWest Virginia Mountaineers
Monongahela Blvd & Patteson Dr, Morgantown, WV, 26506
The WVU Coliseum is home to the West Virginia University's NCAA Basketball, gymnastics, and volleyball teams, the Mountaineers. The stadium opened in 1970 after nearly two years of construction with initial construction costs of about $10.4 million. The stadium is located in Morgantown West Virginia and the arena is indoors and uses a hardwood surface for the basketball court. The stadium can seat up to 14,000 people and has a scoreboard that is hung above the center of the basketball court. There are also restrooms and concessions available on site for guests. The facility also has offices, lecture halls, locker rooms, and racquetball courts.
10-30-2014 Thu Hi 52°F
10-31-2014 Fri Hi 53°F
11-01-2014 Sat Hi 44°F
11-02-2014 Sun Hi 46°F
Lo 35°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Beside the Team Shop, adjacent to the Blue Gate
Nearby Coliseum - General
- No event is scheduled here.
- Red, Blue, Green and Gold Gates
- Green Gate, Room 168
- Adjacent to the Blue Gate
- WVUSports.com Featured Content
- Henson, Mountaineers Set for 2014-15 Season
- Home Delivery!
- Volleyball Falls to TCU on the Road
- WSoc Blog: One for the Seniors
- Rowing Strides for Breast Cancer Awareness
- Phillips 66 Big 12 Tickets on Sale Thursday
- ESPN College GameDay Set for Mountainlair Plaza
- Men's Golf, MAC Establish The Gallery
- TCU Preview
- All items are subject to search
- Permitted. Must be factory-sealed.
- Permitted. 12x12x12 inches max.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)