WVU ColiseumWest Virginia Mountaineers
Monongahela Blvd & Patteson Dr, Morgantown, WV, 26506
The WVU Coliseum is home to the West Virginia University's NCAA Basketball, gymnastics, and volleyball teams, the Mountaineers. The stadium opened in 1970 after nearly two years of construction with initial construction costs of about $10.4 million. The stadium is located in Morgantown West Virginia and the arena is indoors and uses a hardwood surface for the basketball court. The stadium can seat up to 14,000 people and has a scoreboard that is hung above the center of the basketball court. There are also restrooms and concessions available on site for guests. The facility also has offices, lecture halls, locker rooms, and racquetball courts.
03-28-2017 Tue Hi 64°F
03-29-2017 Wed Hi 56°F
03-30-2017 Thu Hi 52°F
03-31-2017 Fri Hi 65°F
Lo 48°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Beside the Team Shop, adjacent to the Blue Gate
Nearby Coliseum - General
- No event is scheduled here.
- Red, Blue, Green and Gold Gates
- Green Gate, Room 168
- Adjacent to the Blue Gate
- WVUSports.com Featured Content
- Coach Dana Holgorsen Media Conference
- Assistant Coaches and Players Media Session
- Focused Justin Crawford Has A Lot To Play For
- Adrian Selected to Play in NABC All-Star Game
- Backyard Brawl Resumes Tuesday Night in Pittsburgh
- Koshinski Again Tabbed NACGC/W All-America
- McNeil Named Student-Athlete of the Week
- Martin Earns AP All-America Honorable Mention
- Offensive Coordinator Spavital Spreading His Wings
- All items are subject to search
- Permitted. Must be factory-sealed.
- Permitted. 12x12x12 inches max.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)