WVU ColiseumWest Virginia Mountaineers
Monongahela Blvd & Patteson Dr, Morgantown, WV, 26506
The WVU Coliseum is home to the West Virginia University's NCAA Basketball, gymnastics, and volleyball teams, the Mountaineers. The stadium opened in 1970 after nearly two years of construction with initial construction costs of about $10.4 million. The stadium is located in Morgantown West Virginia and the arena is indoors and uses a hardwood surface for the basketball court. The stadium can seat up to 14,000 people and has a scoreboard that is hung above the center of the basketball court. There are also restrooms and concessions available on site for guests. The facility also has offices, lecture halls, locker rooms, and racquetball courts.
04-02-2015 Thu Hi 60°F
04-03-2015 Fri Hi 61°F
04-04-2015 Sat Hi 43°F
04-05-2015 Sun Hi 57°F
Lo 38°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Beside the Team Shop, adjacent to the Blue Gate
Nearby Coliseum - General
- No event is scheduled here.
- Red, Blue, Green and Gold Gates
- Green Gate, Room 168
- Adjacent to the Blue Gate
- WVUSports.com Featured Content
- WVU Survives OT and Advances to WNIT Title Game
- WNIT Championship Ticket Information
- Baseball Travels to Kansas State
- Volleyball to Open Spring Slate
- Student-Athletes Speak Out
- Guerrini Leads Baseball in Win at Pitt
- Gibson: Year Two Should be a Year Better
- Ben Reed to Headline Charleston Scholarship Dinner
- Hammond Named CaptainU Coach of the Year
- All items are subject to search
- Permitted. Must be factory-sealed.
- Permitted. 12x12x12 inches max.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)