WVU ColiseumWest Virginia Mountaineers
Monongahela Blvd & Patteson Dr, Morgantown, WV, 26506
The WVU Coliseum is home to the West Virginia University's NCAA Basketball, gymnastics, and volleyball teams, the Mountaineers. The stadium opened in 1970 after nearly two years of construction with initial construction costs of about $10.4 million. The stadium is located in Morgantown West Virginia and the arena is indoors and uses a hardwood surface for the basketball court. The stadium can seat up to 14,000 people and has a scoreboard that is hung above the center of the basketball court. There are also restrooms and concessions available on site for guests. The facility also has offices, lecture halls, locker rooms, and racquetball courts.
03-05-2015 Thu Hi 20°F
03-06-2015 Fri Hi 28°F
03-07-2015 Sat Hi 42°F
03-08-2015 Sun Hi 40°F
Lo 28°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Beside the Team Shop, adjacent to the Blue Gate
Nearby Coliseum - General
- No event is scheduled here.
- Red, Blue, Green and Gold Gates
- Green Gate, Room 168
- Adjacent to the Blue Gate
- WVUSports.com Featured Content
- WVU to Wrap Up Regular Season
- Baseball Travels for Series at ETSU
- Inclement Weather Delays Ballpark Opening
- Clint Trickett: It's All About Pigs, Pigskins
- WVU and Texas Tech Meet in First Round
- Holmes and Fields Honored by Big 12
- Men's Hoop Blog: Tough One in Lawrence
- WVUsportsBuzz Presented by U.S. Cellular
- Mountaineers Fall in OT
- All items are subject to search
- Permitted. Must be factory-sealed.
- Permitted. 12x12x12 inches max.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)