WVU ColiseumWest Virginia Mountaineers
Monongahela Blvd & Patteson Dr, Morgantown, WV, 26506
The WVU Coliseum is home to the West Virginia University's NCAA Basketball, gymnastics, and volleyball teams, the Mountaineers. The stadium opened in 1970 after nearly two years of construction with initial construction costs of about $10.4 million. The stadium is located in Morgantown West Virginia and the arena is indoors and uses a hardwood surface for the basketball court. The stadium can seat up to 14,000 people and has a scoreboard that is hung above the center of the basketball court. There are also restrooms and concessions available on site for guests. The facility also has offices, lecture halls, locker rooms, and racquetball courts.
01-20-2017 Fri Hi 57°F
01-21-2017 Sat Hi 63°F
01-22-2017 Sun Hi 59°F
01-23-2017 Mon Hi 45°F
Lo 36°FWeather Powered by World Weather Online
- Beside the Team Shop, adjacent to the Blue Gate
Nearby Coliseum - General
- No event is scheduled here.
- Red, Blue, Green and Gold Gates
- Green Gate, Room 168
- Adjacent to the Blue Gate
- WVUSports.com Featured Content
- Mountaineers in the Pros: Playoffs Week 2
- WVU Heads to Oklahoma for Big 12 Duals
- No. 2 Mountaineers Set for Two Home Matches
- WVU Ticket Sales Staff Named Property of the Year
- Life As A Mountaineer: Chania Ray
- Kansas Game Sold Out
- No. 24/23 West Virginia Outlasts Kansas
- WVU Comes Up Short Again in OT
- Proietto Named Big 12 Diver of the Week
- All items are subject to search
- Permitted. Must be factory-sealed.
- Permitted. 12x12x12 inches max.
Browse Fan Reviews
» Upload Your Own (login to upload an image)